DT Kyle Henderson (Tampa Plant)

canesman

Junior
Keep an eye on this kid.

Was rated the best underclass performer at last years Orlando Rivals camp. Also in attendance were highly regarded prospects like Martez Ivey and Jeffrey Holland.

6'2" 270 and plays nose tackle in Plant's 3-4 defense.

No reported Miami interest yet; however, I expect him to become a highly sought after prospect very soon. Golden has made the Tampa area a priority.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2111414/kyle-henderson

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kid looks great on film. As I mentioned in the other thread I work with his mom and she's telling me he gets a new offer every few days. Latest to offer him was Cincy yesterday.

I talked to the kid as she brought him into work and we talked about any dissension between Plant head coach and Miami- He says there is no issue that he is aware of.

Kid looks great on film. As I mentioned in the other thread I work with his mom and she's telling me he gets a new offer every few days. Latest to offer him was Cincy yesterday.

I talked to the kid as she brought him into work and we talked about any dissension between Plant head coach and Miami- He says there is no issue that he is aware of.

That was under Shannon, all its good now (same school as Antonio Crawford who Golden got to sign)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back