6/23 Camp Updates

Advertisement
Doesn't look like Hallmon got offered. According to his Facebook, he says he will not be staying in the state of Florida for his decision tomorrow.

Advertisement
When was the last time an STA kid flipped?

Bingo STA teaches their kids the true value of commitment

The irony of this statement. LOL

(considering how many senior transfers STA takes in)[/QUOTCO

COMMIT YOUR SENIOR YEAR TO WINNING A CHAMPIONSHIP LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL SAYS LAMARCUS JOYNER AND MANY MORE

Winning championships with other school's players?

Sure.

Advertisement
Those identical twins from CORAL SHORES down in Tavernier are very impressive! I think their names are GEORGE and HENRY JACOBSEN? I understand this is their "coming out party" (first camp ever). Buzz on the sidelines is they are 2015 recruits who both play RB and LB. They supposedly ran fast 40s last month and have 3.5+ GPAs. Someone tweeted earlier today that they are #FBSbound! What do you guys think? Have you noticed them yet today?

I understand the JACOBSEN TWINS are on the same HS team as EDDIE DUNN, son of U legend and Pittsburgh Steeler great GARY DUNN. EDDIE is also a RB for CORAL SHORES. Those 3 schools down in the Keys (CS, Marathon & Key West) don't get much publicity.

Gary Dunn was not a legend. Gary's father Eddie is the true UM legend. One of the greatest ever for the U.

Advertisement
Those identical twins from CORAL SHORES down in Tavernier are very impressive! I think their names are GEORGE and HENRY JACOBSEN? I understand this is their "coming out party" (first camp ever). Buzz on the sidelines is they are 2015 recruits who both play RB and LB. They supposedly ran fast 40s last month and have 3.5+ GPAs. Someone tweeted earlier today that they are #FBSbound! What do you guys think? Have you noticed them yet today?

I understand the JACOBSEN TWINS are on the same HS team as EDDIE DUNN, son of U legend and Pittsburgh Steeler great GARY DUNN. EDDIE is also a RB for CORAL SHORES. Those 3 schools down in the Keys (CS, Marathon & Key West) don't get much publicity.

Gary Dunn was not a legend. Gary's father Eddie is the true UM legend. One of the greatest ever for the U.

Gary has how many Super Bowl rings? But I agree that grandpa is the true college legend. I drank too much Guinness in Gary's OCEAN VIEW PUB one sultry night and he punted me halfway across the parking lot as a reward for my disorderly conduct. I wouldn't call the big fella a "non-legend" to his face.

Lmao

Advertisement

Gary has how many Super Bowl rings? But I agree that grandpa is the true college legend. I drank too much Guinness in Gary's OCEAN VIEW PUB one sultry night and he punted me halfway across the parking lot as a reward for my disorderly conduct. I wouldn't call the big fella a "non-legend" to his face.

Lmao
Both Eddie Dunn and son Gary are in UM's sports HOF

Peter or others:

Was the OL Billy Atterbury kid there? I heard he was and got beat 1 time out of 15 or so.... any updates?

Advertisement
Back