6-1!!! "King is King here"

LouisianaCane337

Banned
Banned
DEFENSE WAS UGLY all NIGHT.. But the transfer D. King, put this offense on his back!! One WIN at a time, this offense showed up TONIGHT.. 6-1
I only give the defense credit for not give up and fighting it out.. They played a better second half, but overall this was not what I expected to see... I really want to get to the ACCCG but our Canes might be over their head facing this Clemson team.. But If King plays like these our always have a chance..

Advertisement
DEFENSE WAS UGLY all NIGHT.. But the transfer D. King, put this offense on his back!! One WIN at a time, this offense showed up TONIGHT.. 6-1
I only give the defense credit for not give up and fighting it out.. They played a better second half, but overall this was not what I expected to see... I really want to get to the ACCCG but our Canes might be over their head facing this Clemson team.. But If King plays like these our always have a chance..
Clemson will destroy this team again if we’re lucky enough to run the table. But I’m still enjoying the fact that we’re 6-1 and not losing to G5 teams this year.

Advertisement
Back