5th Scrimmage 2/3/24 FanFest

Advertisement
majestic the rock GIF

Herick

Advertisement
Oliveria is our highest ranked pitching recruit........ He is not putting on for Miami Springs

This writer has never been a fan of Gage Ziehl. I created a WAR model for last year and I have Ziehl as the highest WAR returning starter in the entire country (Mason Molina is next).

In my view, he deserves more respect.
IMG_5911.jpeg

This writer has never been a fan of Gage Ziehl. I created a WAR model for last year and I have Ziehl as the highest WAR returning starter in the entire country (Mason Molina is next).

In my view, he deserves more respect. View attachment 281705
I have heard he is very negative in his reporting. Last year he was also negative, I have not been following his work since this team was elite which was around 2016, I don't know what his opinions are when we are really really good.

Advertisement

Thanks to you and scane for the scrimmage assessments. I am not sure you can read a lot into them from a lineup and defensive standpoint, as it seems the staff is really mixing and matching to try to find the right combos. My bigger concern is all the walks. The staff isn't deep enough to be giving free passes.

At least it sounds like a couple of the incoming freshmen may make immediate impacts. I guess time will tell and the UF series will likely be our first objective read on the potential for this roster.

Btw, I noticed the Stanyek kid is listed on the roster - does that mean he's eligible this year?

Thanks to you and scane for the scrimmage assessments. I am not sure you can read a lot into them from a lineup and defensive standpoint, as it seems the staff is really mixing and matching to try to find the right combos. My bigger concern is all the walks. The staff isn't deep enough to be giving free passes.

At least it sounds like a couple of the incoming freshmen may make immediate impacts. I guess time will tell and the UF series will likely be our first objective read on the potential for this roster.

Btw, I noticed the Stanyek kid is listed on the roster - does that mean he's eligible this year?
The staff is expecting him not to be eligible.

Advertisement
Back