jimmy gaines

Advertisement
He and #31 have no business playing.
Play Kirby and grace.

And those are seniors...

I'm telling you, this garbage defense has a lot more to do with our players than coach D. Coach D has his faults, but the players are more to blame.

I've never seen them make a TFL or drive someone back. They always get plowed for three more yards...

Advertisement
I thought it was the players fault until I started watching players just going to places on the field without an idea of where the ball is. They are clueless out there. Coach is not connecting his philosophy to the players.

Yes you can blame the players, but as a coach you have to work with what you have and make the most out of it. This was a very big game and our D laid another egg.

We've really lacked at recruiting LBs as of late. Need to hit it hard but we're not unfortunately.

Advertisement
Wow finally someone sees hes overrated. Do ppl not know hes our middle linebacker ? Hes not as bad as Cornelius but hes not making impact plays either

Kirby and Grace are more talented football players then Cornelius and Gaines but they dont play b/c D'onofrio's scheme isnt about talent anyway..... that's why he has Highsmith on the field all game.

It's about "mental errors" instead of talent so Al and Dorito can keep making excuses.

Advertisement
Reality is that out if those 11 defensive starters not many would start on a top 20 team.

Some of that is BS. 3/4 of our starting secondary starts at a lot of places. Perryman starts for a lot of places.

**** maybe if we didn't ask Chick to balloon up to 280lbs he would be a more explosive instead he was brought in and asked to gain a ton of weight.

Hard to look good with some of the **** our coaches ask players to do. LBs covering WRs. DE and DT asked to read and react. Corners and safeties asked to come up 8 yards to make a tackle one on one. Kids aren't put in the best position to succeed.

I bet you Gaines get a free agent deal in the NFL or something. No D makes these players look worse. Our DL don't do anything on first and 2nd but try to suck up blocks

Advertisement
Play Kirby and grace.

LOL at Grace. He has looked clueless out there.

Yeah, but he can actually improve and he's not shirting this year. We know what we're gonna get with Cornelius, whom is a god**** senior.

Yes! Throw the true freshman out there, who has no idea what he is doing! Maybe he will make an occasional big hit!

You just described Cornelius minus the true freshman part.

Play Kirby and grace.

LOL at Grace. He has looked clueless out there.

Yeah, but he can actually improve and he's not shirting this year. We know what we're gonna get with Cornelius, whom is a god**** senior.

Yes! Throw the true freshman out there, who has no idea what he is doing! Maybe he will make an occasional big hit!

You just described Cornelius minus the true freshman part.

Cornelius generally knows his assignments, sometimes makes plays.

I'll take that over doesn't know his assignments, never makes plays.

Advertisement
Back