Miami (-19) @ USF, thoughts?

whoisalgolden

Freshman
USF lost by 32 to Mcneese State at home. We beat them by 31 last year and they seem to have regressed further.

Someone want to talk me out of betting the kids college fund on this game? opened at -20 fwiw

Advertisement
504.jpg

USF was held scoreless by FAU for nearly 50 straight minutes.

If we don't cover there is something seriously wrong.

Advertisement
Think about it, they lost by 18 to FAU(who we just pummeled). We'll beat them by a minimum of 3 touchdowns. It's easy money

I ******* love UM here and I am not much of a bettor. In fact, I have nowhere to bet this game, which saddens me, because I would. Like A&M this week too.

Advertisement
That's free money. In fact, I'll be flying out to Vegas tomorrow with the sole purpose of laying heavy wood on UM and Texas AM. They're giving away money on both of those games, and I'm going to fly out there and take it. If dudes can stand in line for a week to buy a pair of sneakers, I can sit on an airplane for 12 hours roundtrip to go collect my free money.

You know the associative property doesn't work in football right? Besides, this is USF's Super Bowl. This is the biggest game of the year for those guys. This is the kind of game that could change their program and Taggart's career. We're going to get their best, and their best is better than what they showed vs McNeese State.

That said, we cover.

Advertisement
That's free money. In fact, I'll be flying out to Vegas tomorrow with the sole purpose of laying heavy wood on UM and Texas AM. They're giving away money on both of those games, and I'm going to fly out there and take it. If dudes can stand in line for a week to buy a pair of sneakers, I can sit on an airplane for 12 hours roundtrip to go collect my free money.

Dying

You're speaking my language.

With those 2 games, it's not even gambling; it's an investment. I'm flying out tommorow with 1 duffle bag, and I'll be returning to Ft. Lauderdale with 2 duffle bags. I'm looking at these 2 games like Trump looking at a vacant lot in Manhattan on a distress sale.

Advertisement

With those 2 games, it's not even gambling; it's an investment. I'm flying out tommorow with 1 duffle bag, and I'll be returning to Ft. Lauderdale with 2 duffle bags. I'm looking at these 2 games like Trump looking at a vacant lot in Manhattan on a distress sale.

Just went in at 18.5

Bet exactly what I won on my last trip to Vegas, lol

Just went in at 18.5

LET'S GET IT

Just went in at 18.5

You'll be raking on Saturday around 3:30 pm. Did you jump on that A&M game?

Just went in at 18.5

You'll be raking on Saturday around 3:30 pm. Did you jump on that A&M game?

Not yet.

Advertisement
Back