O’s Eligibility Chart 9-24-2013

Ozone

The O
Premium
Great start to the season CANES FAM!

Notable changes to the eligibility chart include the removal of the generic "OL" category with Jared Wheeler and Alex Gall moving to Center (C) and Guard (OG) respectively. Deletions include Preston Dewey, Jontavious Carter and Alin Edouard.

12.jpg

Advertisement
Good stuff. Playing at 75 is pretty crazy to think about.

We are going to be pretty young at LB next year (I think Perryman leaves).

Safety... You'd think they'd move somebody over from corner but there's nobody of ideal size besides Gunter, who may be our best corner right now or Burns who the staff thinks will be a star there. Maybe I missed it but is Miami recruiting any JUCO safeties?

Advertisement
Some of these young DTs will have to step up next year with Porter gone. Any chance we slide Chick to DT more often?

Yes but I've got big confidence in armbrister with another year with Kirby stepping up

But if for some reason DP stays it will be huge for the D

Yes but I've got big confidence in armbrister with another year with Kirby stepping up

But if for some reason DP stays it will be huge for the D

I have confidence in Armbrister, Figs, Kirby. I think Grace is going to be a good one. Outside that we will have a bunch of true FR and Blue.

For the other poster, Chick is a perfect DE in the 3-4. Imagine we will see the exact same role for him next year.

Advertisement
Back