Bernie Says we self imposed 10 schollies

Advertisement
Maybe we did 5 or 6. We clearly didn't have a full class.

I was thinking of our discussion the other day when I saw this. I think you showed we were only maybe a couple under last year but we were well under going into this year. I wouldn't be shocked if we secretly self imposed some.

Advertisement
Poor Bernie. Just read that he is not part of the concussion settlement.
Didn't want to be part of it.

Maybe we did 5 or 6. We clearly didn't have a full class.

I was thinking of our discussion the other day when I saw this. I think you showed we were only maybe a couple under last year but we were well under going into this year. I wouldn't be shocked if we secretly self imposed some.

We very well could have self imposed with this last class, but not any classes before.

I ask if we did self impose why, there is no need for us to keep bending over for these ********, lets just continue to play hard and recruit and let the chips fall where they may!

Advertisement
When UM self-imposed bowl bans, they announced it. If they are self-imposing scholarship reductions, wouldn't they also announce it?

Advertisement
Golden has mention self-imposed reductions a couple times, especially last year. But I think after Donna's little butt buddies at the NCAA ***** her over with the loss of institutional controls, she turn Golden loss. That is why we have ships for Corn, Griffin and the other late wavier wire guys. Before Donna threw that hissy fit, Golden talked about limited ships and "hard cap" defending the Selio noise over the BTW divas. I figure, Bernie was right at some point in time, but things changed and he didn't download the update.

Advertisement
Back