This is INTEL....

Correct me if I'm wrong but Doesn't Nebraska recruit Countryside High very regularly? Taylor Martinez is from there as well and I think somebody else. I had a buddy go to school up there, thats why I remember hearing that.

Taylor Martinez is from California.

Yea you're thinking of Harrison beck he went to countryside (my alma mater) and played for Nebraska before transferring somewhere. Tyler moore is a big boy saw him a couple times when I went to see a game awhile back. Our old kicker Jon peattie went to Countryside with me A year older than me, when he signed I told him don't ever miss a big field or else he lol. Gray crow is also from Countryside.

Advertisement
We need to get after them regardless of whose playing on their OL. OUR DL will make or break this game for us.

507.jpg

I think it is safe to say the fans of UF would prefer it if their reliable OL was playing over Moore.

not gonna downplay the hilapio loss but moore was slated to start at right tackle, hes just sliding inside.

as to info about him, he started as a true freshman at nebraska, the only true freshman lineman to have ever done it. then apparently had a falling out with pelini and left. clearly he's talented but he hasn't played in a year so there's obviously gonna be an adjustment period.

Let's keep it simple.

Would you prefer to have Hippo and Moore at the other spot OR what the starting 5 for the Miami game will be with Hippo out?

the lineup isnt really different, that's my point. moore is sliding inside and the guy now starting at right tackle started 13 games last year, so its not as if the hole at RT is suddenly glaring, the fill-in is a previous starter. that said i'd obviously like to have hilapio, i'm of the belief you can never have too many linemen, it will hurt some. but if uf loses it won't be because moore played for hilapio, hilapio isn't THAT good, no excuses.

Question remains.

I don't care what makes you feel better about it.

what? i answered the question.

Advertisement
sorry this thread is about a backup player on UF.

if this post gets 10 likes im deleting it.

motions to delete?

Advertisement
UF's latest depth chart:

QB: Jeff Driskel, Tyler Murphy
RB: Mack Brown, Mark Herndon, Valdez Showers
FB: Hunter Joyer, Gideon Ajagbe
WR(X): Quinton Dunbar, Demarcus Robinson
WR(Z): Solomon Patton, Ahmad Fulwood, Chris Thompson
WR(F): Trey Burton, Latroy Pittman, Mike McNeely
TE: Clay Burton, Tevin Westbrook, Colin Thompson
LT: D.J. Humphries, Max Garcia
LG: Max Garcia, Trip Thurman
C: Jon Harrison, Kyle Koehne
RG: Kyle Koehne, Ian Silberman
RT: Tyler Moore, Trenton Brown

DE: Jonathan Bullard, Bryan Cox Jr.
NT: Leon Orr, Damien Jacobs
DT: Dominique Easley, Darious Cummings
BUCK: Dante Fowler, Alex McCalister
SLB: Ronald Powell, Daniel McMillian
MLB: Michael Taylor, Darrin Kitchens
WLB: Neiron Ball, Darrin Kitchens
CB: Jaylen Watkins OR Jaylen Watkins
S: Marcus Maye, Keanu Neal
S: Cody Riggs, Jabari Gorman
CB: Marcus Roberson, Vernon Hargreaves III
NB: Brian Poole, Vernon Hargreaves III
DB: Marcus Maye, Cody Riggs

K: Austin Hardin, Brad Phillips
P: Kyle Christy, Justin Vogel
H: Tyler Murphy, Kyle Crofoot
LS: Drew Ferris, Kyle Crofoot
KOR: Solomon Patton, Valdez Showers
PR: Marcus Roberson, Trey Burton, Brian Poole

If Jones is out for UF, I'm almost not worried on that front. Which given our defense last season is a surprising thing to say...the offense on the other hand, will have a tough test against UF on D. Them mugs is stacked in the secondary and dline.

Advertisement
UF's offensive line is falling apart, they're almost out of scholarship running backs, their wide receivers are nothing special, and their QB has been awful his entire career. Damnit our defense has to be able to handle this.

As for their defense, they are good, but they are pretty young and seem to be lacking depth. Our offense should be able to put up some points and control the clock and field position.

Damnit I don't want to get excited, but this game is a good matchup for us.

All this **** about UF is starting to look like smoke and mirrors.... this game is going to be won or lost on the field, they still are dangerous on both sides and Miami's defense hasnt stopped offenses worse then their's up until this point, so dont be fooled, Miami is going to have to prove it.

All this **** about UF is starting to look like smoke and mirrors.... this game is going to be won or lost on the field, they still are dangerous on both sides and Miami's defense hasnt stopped offenses worse then their's up until this point, so dont be fooled, Miami is going to have to prove it.

We didn't play an offense worse than theirs last year. Weren't they ranked like 100 or worse?
Looks like their offense will be worse this year.

Advertisement

We didn't play an offense worse than theirs last year. Weren't they ranked like 100 or worse?

Florida's offense wouldve been much more successful going up against teams like GT, VT, and Duke.

Florida's offense wouldve been much more successful going up against teams like GT, VT, and Duke.

Yeah? How do you know?
That's right, you are one of those SEC sycophants who believe that most of the Shiit teams in the SEC deserve to be in the top 10.

Advertisement
Back