2015 OLB Ricky Deberry

ThaiCane

Freshman
A friend of mine is a friend of his dad. UM offered him a few months back. Dad is a huge Canes fan and according to my friend, the kid is all Canes. There was an article on him last week on Canesport. Anyone have any other info on him?

Advertisement
Advertisement
if he has an offer and he is all canes why hasnt he committed?

My friend is James Clarke, Jeremiah Clarke's father (UNC commit). We were talking recruiting and he was telling me about the Deberry and how he is friend with Ricky's father (met through camps and what not in th VA area). Told me the father is a huge Canes fan and all Ricky is talking about is his Canes offer (although he has over 30). I don't know why he haven't commit. Maybe Pete can ask him. If I hear anything else from my end, I will update.

Advertisement
if he has an offer and he is all canes why hasnt he committed?

Because Miami is his dream school. He's actually really strong in the classroom. Deep into science. In fact he's building a rocket that will shoot the UM hat into space right before he puts on the UF hat and dougies on Jerome Brown's grave.

Last edited:
If that kid is 220lbs, then those LB's are like 150.

More than likely. St. Chris is a small private school. Occasionally the league produces some football prospects (Russell Wilson went to cross-town rival Collegiate), but they are few and far between. A lot more good baseball players go through there.

Advertisement
Yeah looks like he is playing in an Elementary School "Special Boys" League....

http://wcatnews.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/******.jpg

Advertisement
I'm interviewing him this week

167.gif

Some of yall on here swear yall can tell who is talented and who aint.... smh.

Every time an OOS prospect gets mentioned on here, it's always "oh he doesnt play anybody, his competition looks weak"

I'm sure if Al Golden went out on a limb and reached for such an "untalented" LB prospect like DeBerry, it would be the first, right?. smh

Advertisement
Back