camilo9292

#MySources
@ByTimReynolds: BREAKING: Miami Hurricanes drop three spots to No. 5 in AP Top 25 poll.

I'm okay with this

Advertisement
It's much better than the CBS poll that had us drop to 9. There they said we didn't come within 11 of Wake Forest in the 2nd half, even though we were down by 5 a couple times.

all that matters is that we win 3 out of the last 4...to win the acc and get that number one seed...

Advertisement
I too, am fine with this. Ranked below Duke too, so hopefully that adds a chip to their shoulder.

I'm fine with this ranking... honestly, I thought we'd drop more (not because we deserved to, but because the media can be fickle).

Advertisement
Time to stop playing "to not lose" and start playing to rape. Having fun, like they did against Dook.

Nothing has been going right recently except the W...which is huge of course, but it looked like a couple of teams, figured us out.

Hopefully the pressure is gone now and everything resets...have fun gents. Go finish the job! Nobody seems to want it right now...

Advertisement
does it really matter how much we lost by--duke lost to us by 30 and never got wihin 18points from the 4 min mark--didnt see them drop 10 spots

It's much better than the CBS poll that had us drop to 9. There they said we didn't come within 11 of Wake Forest in the 2nd half, even though we were down by 5 a couple times.

I noticed that, pretty sure later in the story they say scott got us to within 5. fine work.

Advertisement
Back