2025 5 Star Mississippi WR Caleb Cunningham

Advertisement
Hope it was a home basketball game..
season finale vs Pitt
Awkward Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement

It’s still early in the process for 2025 Ackerman (Miss.) Choctaw County five-star wide receiver Caleb Cunningham, but Miami hosted for the rising junior second time over the weekend.

The consensus No. 2 wide receiver in his class is feeling good about what Miami is building and that’s why he likes spending time around the program.

“I enjoyed it. I got to spend time with my family and the coaches. It was really nice. I learned a lot,” Cunningham told InsideTheU.

The 6-foot-3, 180-pounder was able to watch practice and a partial scrimmage on Saturday morning and watching some explosive plays happen on offense.

“It was very intense and impressive. They’re going to do this year,” Cunningham said.

Kevin Beard is a new figure in Cunningham’s recruitment, but the No. 7 overall player in the class, per the industry-generated 247Sports Composite, likes what he’s seen thus far.

“He’s going to keep it real with you. He’s a good receivers coach. He knows what he’s talking about. He will tell you what you need to work on to get better. He’s a really good coach,” Cunningham said.

Miami is certainly a school standing out at this stage of recruitment for the top-ranked player out of Mississippi.

“It’s a nice play to be and they got a good football program. It’s real nice here and they will keep it real with you. I enjoyed getting to see the nice dorms. It’s a beautiful campus - the best campus I’ve been to.”

NC State will host on April 6 or 7, Ole Miss on April 8, Tennessee on April 14, and South Carolina on April 15.

Cunningham also gets it done on the hardwood, averaging 20.9 points, 8.9 rebounds, 2.8 steals, and 1.5 blocks per game over 26 games as a sophomore. That’s coming off a freshman campaign where he nearly averaged a double-double with 17 points and 9.6 boards per contest.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
GUESS HE IS TRYNA COMMIT B4 SR SZN.

HIS SUMMER SHOULD BE FREE IM GUESSING.

HE IS BASICALLY FROM STARKVILLE MS SO......THIS LIKELY AN LSU, OLE MISS, MISS STATE TYPE BATTLE
Those are the unofficials?

Advertisement
Back