5 star Linebacker enters the portal: USC LB Palaie Gaoteote (now w/ 90% more inevitable whining over LB recruiting)

Advertisement
We need aggression & speed. Pls use Brooks as a rush end, & stop wasting him here in open space. Flagg maybe an intelligent kid, but going against teams w speed or an OL, he gets washed &/or ran passed.

We need an infusion of talent at the 2nd level, NOW!

We need aggression & speed. Pls use Brooks as a rush end, & stop wasting him here in open space. Flagg maybe an intelligent kid, but going against teams w speed or an OL, he gets washed &/or ran passed.

We need an infusion of talent at the 2nd level, NOW!
i think Huff could be what he was supposed to be, if ever given the opportunity. He actually got off blocks (in the last few plays of the game when he finally got in)

Advertisement
Would love for this kid to come here, we need to more bodies on the sideline for spontaneous celebration as 53 and 44 keep trotting out on the field and running face first into the OL

#seniorsonly

We need them both
We need to tell some of our dud LBs they gotta go!!
Yes we need them both.... But let me ask you this. If T2's problem with us was that he didn't like the staff (as most reported), do you think we really have a shot after last night?

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Cribby..I know you said your sources told you that the staff felt we were fine at the LB spot and wouldn’t look for a portal LB...I wonder what their thoughts are now after what we saw last night.

@Cribby..I know you said your sources told you that the staff felt we were fine at the LB spot and wouldn’t look for a portal LB...I wonder what their thoughts are now after what we saw last night.

coaches are hard headed this way. They won’t cave bc that will admit that their year long assessment was wildly wrong. They are too proud for that.

Advertisement
if 53/44/17 get the overwhelming amount of snaps for who knows what reason, what makes you think the staph will give any new kid a real chance at starting?
I don’t at all man. I been saying that McCloud must have video of Diaz doing some lines or some **** cause this **** is unbelievable

i think Huff could be what he was supposed to be, if ever given the opportunity. He actually got off blocks (in the last few plays of the game when he finally got in)
I'll look forward to that his senior year

Mccloud I get but Jennings has gotten better as the year has went on, the coaches are also subbing him more on pass downs. Not asking him to do as much. The young guys are who have excited the staff. Cave , huff , brooks and flagg are the future.

naw bro @Cribby the coaches just dont know what they are looking at with the linebackers. Im calling this kid everyday. Alot of that linebacker room needs clearing out.

Advertisement
Back