5/3/24 Game 46: BYU 21-23 W

Advertisement
Who is first out of the bullpen tonight? Vargas? Don't let Schlesinger get us too far in a hole before making a change.

Youth? Scanlon left the game immediately after that HBP last night.
SpotPos# PlayerBatsAvg
1cf39 Jacoby LongR.319
2lf45 Edgardo VillegasL.252
33b14 Daniel CuvetR.348
42b0 Dorian Gonzalez Jr.L.319
5rf8 Lucas CostelloR.231
6dh19 Jake KulikowskiL.204
7c61 Carlos PerezR.196
8ss13 Antonio JimenezR.158
91b2 JD UrsoR.208
10p22 Rafe SchlesingerL-

Advertisement
Scoreless through three. An Urso walk is our lone baserunner. Rafe has been decent so far, but the pitch count is a little elevated

Jake should be in the lineup every night for the rest of the season. No chance you’re earning an at large, so see what you’ve got with him.

Advertisement
All you can do is laugh at this point

The circus act made a brief appearance to gift BYU a run back. 2-1. Mid 5

What happened? Their pitcher got tossed for saying something to the ump?

Advertisement
What a show from Cuvet. 6-1
IMG_0900.jpeg

Rafe’s been pretty consistent outside of the wild UVA comeback.

Pitching at home: Rafe pitches well

Pitching away: Rafe does not pitch well

Advertisement
At the game, so obviously can’t hear broadcasting but did they say anything on TV of why that ball that Long bunted earlier to the pitcher where nobody got out wasn’t considered a hit ?
When he just came up, the board said 0-3 it kind of confused me because they don’t show an error for BYU.

At the game, so obviously can’t hear broadcasting but did they say anything on TV of why that ball that Long bunted earlier to the pitcher where nobody got out wasn’t considered a hit ?
When he just came up, the board said 0-3 it kind of confused me because they don’t show an error for BYU.
Looks like they scored it a fielder’s choice which seemed fair to me

Looked for a minute a few weeks ago like Olivera was turning the corner, but it’s been a struggle recently

Advertisement
Back