5-1 MIAMI HURRICANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's all about WINNING at da U!!! After watching CFB this week it's crazy BUT exciting because any given week we can see another top team go down.. From week 1 to now, we have watched top 25 teams go down... BUT HERE WE SEE MIAMI HURRICANES, 5-1 and the fans get on these sites and whine and cry like IF our Canes are one-five... Nothing about Miami is perfect BUT it is really a culture change happening in South Florida, our Canes are fighting it til the end and we should be happy for our Canes.. They have bend but haven't broken, and it's like some fans are waiting for it and I just ask W H Y???

It's all about WINNING at da U!!! After watching CFB this week it's crazy BUT exciting because any given week we can see another top team go down.. From week 1 to now, we have watched top 25 teams go down... BUT HERE WE SEE MIAMI HURRICANES, 5-1 and the fans get on these sites and whine and cry like IF our Canes are one-five... Nothing about Miami is perfect BUT it is really a culture change happening in South Florida, our Canes are fighting it til the end and we should be happy for our Canes.. They have bend but haven't broken, and it's like some fans are waiting for it and I just ask W H Y???
It is usually summed up with “banana in the tailpipe”. We have been back (byck...or however else it gets spelled in here) so many times that until it is backed up 100% on field, no one wants to believe it. I get it, but I also feel like we are finally winning the games that we should (not by enough to feel comfortable but by at least 1 which dictates the win).
One thing that I don’t think that others consider is that we are an ACC team at this point. I remember watching other teams in the ACC knock each other off week over week while we dominated the Big East year over year. It’s just not easy to run the table (despite a perceived lack of dominance in this league outside of Clemson), not to mention that we have gone through nearly 2 decades of mediocrity which inevitable manifests itself in less talent than the best teams. I remain hopeful that the culture of this team is flipping to “we don’t lose to teams that we are supposed to beat”. It felt that way in 2017 until the wheels fell off with 3 straight losses.
Winning will yield better recruiting opportunities which should result in more wins and eventually knocking off a top ranked talent (Clemson, Bama, UGA, OSU). Once we pull that off, there will no longer be a question. But in the meanwhile, look at UVA taking out UNC the week following us pulling out a win (not a pretty one but a win). We beat them and are 5-1 going into NCState. Hopefully we can have enough players to not have the COVID outbreak dictate the result of that game, and then on to keep handling business...WINNING!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back