4-star TE Arroyo details UM commitment, will shut recruitment down

View as article
Advertisement
Doesn't appear to be intoxicated by all the melodies of greatness recruiters sing. A lot of sensible kids still out there, just not as many in SoFl.

Advertisement
sure seems like it is a lot easier with the OOS kids than with the local kids sometimes.

DJ had this same type of commitment and was our best recruiter after he committed. I'm glad we are getting back into Texas cause there is a shtload of talent in the state and we can fill spots of kids locally that bolt for the bags

great get.

Thanks @Liberty City El
Sounds like a fantastic prospect and a perfect fit with what we want to run with Lashlee. I'm very excited at the buzz we are starting to see in recruiting with certain positions like TE, OL,DL, RB and QB. I don't see any reason why our WR recruiting shouldn't follow the same trajectory and I'm confident that it will. It also appears that Stroud is doing a workmanlike job with the DL. Still, the recruiting at LB and CB continues to be an issue of concern. Diaz is a blind man if he cannot see this. While I do give Diaz credit for doing what had to be done with the offensive staff, I had hoped for Diaz to be proactive in regards to upgrading the coaching staff on defense. There is no reason for a program like ours with it's history and location to continue to recruit positions like LB and CB at a less than mediocre level. South Florida is known for those types of athletes. It makes no sense and is something that either gets addressed or it will cost Diaz his job. No excuse for this incompetence. None!

They must have heard you...

Advertisement
And TE U rolls on!

Walford should of won the Mackey..

Brevin and Mallory have a real shot at the award.

It will be interesting to see how the underclassmen TE group develops.

Then add in Brantley and Arroyo
I don’t think brevin or Mallory have a good shot considering they’ll take receptions away from each other. And the fact that it looks like we’ll be a little more run heavy.

I don’t think brevin or Mallory have a good shot considering they’ll take receptions away from each other. And the fact that it looks like we’ll be a little more run heavy.
SMU TE had 49 receptions for 729 yards and 9 TD's. Their WR's went 1200(15TD's) yards, 800 yards and 700 yards. Their QB threw for 4,000 yards and 34 TD's. That doesn't sound like a run heavy offense.

Advertisement
Back