4 star S/LB Kevin Henry is on campus for a OV

Why would we take a 6-1*- 220 lb-4.3 forty linebacker? Way to fast for our system and to undersized as a DT..

Al would take it on as a challenge to add 30lbs, move the 40 to 4.6 and drop him into deep coverage on obvious running plays.

Advertisement
He fits what we do on defense id take him

I'm confused...you're saying he sucks then?

Is there a echo here?

Not sure about an echo but there's someone in this thread stating he fits what we want to do on defense.

-If you're a DB it means lining up 15 yards off the ball
-If you're a Defensive end it means dropping into the flats to cover jitterbug slot receivers
-If you're a linebacker it means lining up 9 yards off the ball in goal line situations
-Overall it means you get torched by any offense you play that has a heartbeat.

So like I said before I'm confused.

Is there a echo here?

Not sure about an echo but there's someone in this thread stating he fits what we want to do on defense.

-If you're a Defensive end it means dropping into the flats to cover jitterbug slot receivers
-If you're a linebacker it means lining up 9 yards off the ball in goal line situations

Well someone said the exact samething you said, and when did i say this type of defense is being run good? I said he fits our scheme because we use LB safety hybrids to play

Why would we take a 6-1*- 220 lb-4.3 forty linebacker? Way to fast for our system and to undersized as a DT..

Al would take it on as a challenge to add 30lbs, move the 40 to 4.6 and drop him into deep coverage on obvious running plays.

Well Henry runs a 4.7 sec 40yd time so that part is covered, only thing is he plays fast on the field.
==============================

That said does anyone know how his visit went, the Louisiana kids seem to play things close to the vest.

Go Canes

Advertisement

Is there a echo here?

Well someone said the exact samething you said, and when did i say this type of defense is being run good? I said he fits our scheme because we use LB safety hybrids to play

And the fact is what these morons "want to do on defense" sucks. So why the **** would it matter. If these idiots got their hands on a reincarnation of Lawrence Taylor they'd probably ask him to either play safety or gain 40 pounds and occupy two blockers inside.

How the **** is Golden still employed?

Send Doritos over to get an in-home with him so he can tell him how good our D will be WITHOUT him, like he has done before

This kid. I like.

If your not going to pursue Talan or Archer.

This kid is a take.

Henry should have been prioritized over Brightwell and Barry if they were going ignore the local kids.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back