4-star OT Caleb Johnson intrigued by what Justice brings to UM

View as article
If they reel Caleb in along with Blake Fisher, that’s an elite tackle class. The Byrd kid from Duncanville Texas is leaning towards SMU right now, Justice should get more involved with him

Advertisement
If they reel Caleb in along with Blake Fisher, that’s an elite tackle class. The Byrd kid from Duncanville Texas is leaning towards SMU right now, Justice should get more involved with him
Yup.

Advertisement
Is planning on visiting us. Is a big fan of coach Justice, thinks he’s a great teacher. Even though ND and Auburn are front runners, Miami is very much alive in his recruitment. - Ivins
Alright Justice let’s see what your worth.

Like our chances with this one over time...

He might commit to Auburn or ND early on, but once the season starts & we get him down for a visit I think he's a kid Justice will be able to flip.

This is a long game recruitment, I think we should stay on Caleb & Savion Byrd & in the event we have a big season we'll have a good chance for either one.

Advertisement
Like our chances with this one over time...

He might commit to Auburn or ND early on, but once the season starts & we get him down for a visit I think he's a kid Justice will be able to flip.

This is a long game recruitment, I think we should stay on Caleb & Savion Byrd & in the event we have a big season we'll have a good chance for either one.

I like the idea of all Florida oline haul for 2021 of the 3 current commits plus adding Isiah Walker counted forward to the 2021 class an still trying to add Caleb Johnson. Willie Moise should also be a take as a DT counted forward to 2021 and give the last 2020 spot to the Houston grad transfer Williams. This would add oline depth and hedge UM's bet if DT avion Collins does decommits (but I am betting he sticks).

Go Canes

I like the idea of all Florida oline haul for 2021 of the 3 current commits plus adding Isiah Walker counted forward to the 2021 class an still trying to add Caleb Johnson. Willie Moise should also be a take as a DT counted forward to 2021 and give the last 2020 spot to the Houston grad transfer Williams. This would add oline depth and hedge UM's bet if DT avion Collins does decommits (but I am betting he sticks).

Go Canes

Are we able to do that with I.Walker? Count him forward?

An he just flipped to ND from AU, you gotta laugh, Miami is in desperate need of quality Olinemen an this young man flips to ND to go an ride the pines for a few years in South Bend, IN.

An they flipped a Florida Cornerback that was committed to USC on monday! **** that's 2 Florida players at positions of need for Miami.

Go Canes

An he just flipped to ND from AU, you gotta laugh, Miami is in desperate need of quality Olinemen an this young man flips to ND to go an ride the pines for a few years in South Bend, IN.

An they flipped a Florida Cornerback that was committed to USC on monday! **** that's 2 Florida players at positions of need for Miami.

Go Canes
Riley isnt from Fla and was already committed to ND before he flipped to usc now back to nd

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back