4-star LB Bissainthe shaping up as a priority for UM in 2022

View as article
They played in the SEC title game last year and will win 10 games this year. It pains me to say this, but if you can’t see the difference i’m not sure what to say. Florida at least wins games. We are gonna be lucky to win one of the next 3. They are at least stable. We aren’t.
They aren't winning 10 games in the regular season.
They may lose their next 2.

Vandy
USF
FAU
Tennessee
South Carolina
Missouri
Samford
FSU

Would be there wins. Yes they went 8-4 last year Miami went 8-3. They do get style points as they played Bama better than Miami did. They should have a better record this year unless TVD and the OL play much better next 7 games which I don't think will happen.

Advertisement
No one wants to play linebacker at a place where the DL does spin and swim moves and shoots upfield 10 yards past the OL and a 300 pound guard is able to freely hit you with a full head of steam
Much better to go UF with all the LBs they put in the league. Woops I forgot the have 1 true LB (Bostic) playing in the NFL .... and he's older than Perryman

In the NFL, Shaq Quarterman has 13 total tackles in 16 career games so far. And he's by far the success story of all of Manny's LBs at Miami (unless I'm forgetting somebody).
Manny has been *** recruiting but let's also not act like 4 of his 6 years he had the same LBs starting so it isn't really a large sample size.

They played in the SEC title game last year and will win 10 games this year. It pains me to say this, but if you can’t see the difference i’m not sure what to say. Florida at least wins games. We are gonna be lucky to win one of the next 3. They are at least stable. We aren’t.
LOL UF is not getting to 10 wins. What have you been watching.

Advertisement
None of this **** matters until we replace Manny and Patke. Just do whatever it takes to convince him to hold off until Feb to sign, so the next staff can have a shot at closing him.

Advertisement
Back