4-star DE Ishmael speaks on recent UM commitment

View as article
And we are the bad guys? We just demand excellence

I don't pay this dude no mind I prolly even liked some post of his but he down votes mine alot lol. All good though

Ita completely ok to both support and criticise the team, staff, players etc...

People seem to take a side and it shouldn't be that way. Ive commented and offered both praise and criticism of this staff in multiple threads.

One of the main problems on here is the personal attacks when someone doesn't share the same view as you and that crap needs to stop. If you cant articulate your point without having to throw a dig in at someone then youve already lost your argument....

ive got no problem with debates, but when that other crap starts then I stop responding because I know I can't have an intelligent conversation with an adult and im dealing with a child.

Advertisement
Sorry to derail this thread further but the higher ups need to start vetting these mods. A year or 2 ago a mod went to like my previous 25 posts to downvote each of them bc I downvoted 1 of his, literally. And now we got RVA acting like 1 of my jilted exes. He’s out here chasing me around the board calling me super slurper(a popular nickname on the RVA family tree) among other things while furiously tagging and quoting me. All bc I disliked him trying to stop someone from making positive posts about the Canes...on a Canes message board.

It’s probably not a good idea to have vindictive children moderating a sports message board, just saying.

Ok now I’m done.

Back to your originally scheduled programming of arguing about Jonathan Patke’s value to special teams.

EF4F0856-246B-4936-8F09-240A9F40A774.gif

Sorry to derail this thread further but the higher ups need to start vetting these mods. A year or 2 ago a mod went to like my previous 25 posts to downvote each of them bc I downvoted 1 of his, literally. And now we got RVA acting like 1 of my jilted exes. He’s out here chasing me around the board calling me super slurper(a popular nickname on the RVA family tree) among other things while furiously tagging and quoting me. All bc I disliked him trying to stop someone from making positive posts about the Canes...on a Canes message board.

It’s probably not a good idea to have vindictive children moderating a sports message board, just saying.

Ok now I’m done.

Back to your originally scheduled programming of arguing about Jonathan Patke’s value to special teams.
RVA is just part of that weird clique of children on here that take this **** way to seriously. I usually assume its because of developmental deficiencies.

RVA is just part of that weird clique of children on here that take this **** way to seriously. I usually assume its because of developmental deficiencies.

You dont know @RVACane and that is the furthest from the truth.

He tries to keep this board from going off the tracks so we can talk all things Canes... if someone isnt there to moderate then you get 15 pages of garbage, fighting and bickering.

This is a free board and the best IMO for Canes info...this board knows more than all the other pay sites. Thats why you got guys who get paid for a living stalking these boards looking for info.

When they say "my sources " the source is usually this board 9 times out of 10.

He tries to keep this board from going off the tracks so we can talk all things Canes... if someone isnt there to moderate then you get 15 pages of garbage, fighting and bickering.

This is a free board and the best IMO for Canes info...this board knows more than all the other pay sites. Thats why you got guys who get paid for a living stalking these boards looking for info.

I thought we had moved on from this like 2 years ago. I’m not looking for it but If @NorthFloridaCane wants to start back up with me on this path like he did before with the mental deficiencies stuff, which caught him a hefty ban, we can do that again. **** it, since I’m currently fighting multiple poRsters on the board and in DMs lately, what’s another one. 🤷🏻‍♂️

You see now what’s going on in an even broader context. This place is brutal to Maude. If you don’t have some fight and steadfast will power in your makeup, you won’t survive if you’re an active Maude.

Advertisement

Oh if only he wasnt routinely part of that 15 pages of ****.

@RVACane is THE MAN !!!!!

I, and undoubtedly many others, very much appreciate @RVACane’s continuing, unwavering, and often time consuming efforts to make this site enjoyable.

Keep up the great work @RVACane. 👍

也祝您新年快乐。😉
He's an even dude RVA logical af....I relate to homies like him an Chise. We may mope hard but we keep it real. Some people have even changed mind on here with good arguments. Always willing to hold L's no ego no pride.....good discussions about the Canes is what we here for and, we are all on the same side no matter if we have difference of opinions.

RVA always been a real one

Advertisement
Back