2023 4* CB Kayin Lee decommits from UGA

Get thicker skin. We have two, they have 13. UF has 5 and FSU has 4. Those are the facts and if you can’t handle the truth, that’s your business

Miami needs to recruit better
So, if we have let's say four high 4 star kids announce for us within the next week is it still we need to recruit better or just maybe we're recruiting extremely well and info is kept strategically guarded regarding announcements 🤔

Advertisement
Do you lick doorknobs for a hobby?
210216BE-6308-4FCB-9691-8981135DA495.gif

They don’t have bonsu’s former coach on staff, do they?
No, but he is being recruited by Perry Eliano who is phenomenal DB developer.

He developed that Cincinnati CB & Safety group into one of the best Secondary’s in all of College Football last year.

He’s the guy that turned Ahmad Sauce Gardner from a 2-star into the #4 draft pick in the NFL.

I swear to god people come to this board angry looking for a reason to pop off.

Yall need to chill

Advertisement
Get thicker skin. We have two, they have 13. UF has 5 and FSU has 4. Those are the facts and if you can’t handle the truth, that’s your business

Miami needs to recruit better
I understand your sentiment but I think June is premature to say recruit better. Maybe if we see a run like the Gaytors, we can revisit.

@Liberty City El btw did you see Derrick Williams commit to Texas? Lots of us have been banging the Kelly might bust at lsu drum but I didn’t expect this. Best player in the state and is a DB and you lose him? Trouble in the bayou.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back