4/26/24 Game 42: Georgia Tech 19-22 W

Advertisement
First game I've seen in a while - nice road comeback to overcome the sloppy 4th inning. Walters was sitting mid 90's the last two innings.

Advertisement
You called it but they didn’t listen and he K’s for the Hat Trick. It’s got to the point where I get excited when he just puts the ball in play.

I had moved over to the 3B line when he hit that screamer down the line. Just foul. Thought he'd had his breakthrough moment.

Then he struck out. ****.

Advertisement
I already knew about having no losing record seasons since 1957 but hearing these announcers say it tonight hit hard. Also hearing that we are dead last in the ACC in stolen bases, wow.
It should be of no surprise. The only guy capable of steeling bases is Jacoby Long. The recruiting needs to change to more of the type of athlete Louisville recruits.

Last edited:
we get kids who run 6.5 60’s which is awesome for a PG 9.5/10. But we should be looking for guys who run sub 1.5 10yd splits.

Advertisement
we get kids who run 6.5 60’s which is awesome for a PG 9.5/10. But we should be looking for guys who run sub 1.5 10yd splits.
Fraser and Morris knew you needed both. Despite the sabremetrics and all the other bs, baseball is still pitching, defense (i.e. fast athletes), and 1 - 3 guys who have good eye-hand coordination and are strong enough to go long.

Advertisement
Back