4/26/24 Game 42: Georgia Tech 19-22 W

Advertisement
Advertisement
Someone will draft him based on size alone, no?
Probably. He’s interesting in that he a)turned down a bigger payday out of high school and b)seems to have gotten a medical redshirt for his first season. There’s some scope for him to bet on himself again (although the portal would have to be an appealing door #3).

I already knew about having no losing record seasons since 1957 but hearing these announcers say it tonight hit hard. Also hearing that we are dead last in the ACC in stolen bases, wow.

Advertisement
Someone will draft him based on size alone, no?
You would think so. In this era he is the prototype. Take him and hope he improves a bit on breaking stuff and make sure he doesn’t miss any fastballs.

I think he is transfer candidate. Go to a mid major and hope for a 12-15 homerun type season

I already knew about having no losing record seasons since 1957 but hearing these announcers say it tonight hit hard. Also hearing that we are dead last in the ACC in stolen bases, wow.
Our old guys on the bases
giphy.gif

Advertisement
I hear ya, but what is Dorian doing looking at 3B? Be another 1B and take the short toss for the 3rd out and help your clueless freshman SS out.
I thought Dorian is playing second? Regardless. At least he can hit. Jimenez is hitting .164

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back