4/20/24 Game 39: Louisville 16-22 L

& that’s the problem. This is not a young team, but the veteran leadership is lacking. When I say veteran leadership I mean from that bench, as well.
I agree on the leadership. We're young at 3B, SS, 1B, and RF. I say SS because Urso isn't it, and behind him is a freshman.

The difference right now is Torres and Cuvet are struggling. Their averages are still above .300, but they were both over .400 a few weeks ago.

I'm not blaming them. There are guys that haven't done much all year. The difference is those two were driving in a lot of runs and now not so much. The midweek starter and relief pitching have struggled, but they've struggled all year.

This could be a good team next year, but it's going to take a lot of portal additions. Need a stud SS and all OF positions next year plus pitching. Carrier could be an every day outfielder, but he's a bit of a liability and better at DH. Give me athletes that can run.

I'm just going to try to enjoy watching the games, but it's hard when your team isn't winning.

Advertisement
I agree on the leadership. We're young at 3B, SS, 1B, and RF. I say SS because Urso isn't it, and behind him is a freshman.

The difference right now is Torres and Cuvet are struggling. Their averages are still above .300, but they were both over .400 a few weeks ago.

I'm not blaming them. There are guys that haven't done much all year. The difference is those two were driving in a lot of runs and now not so much. The midweek starter and relief pitching have struggled, but they've struggled all year.

This could be a good team next year, but it's going to take a lot of portal additions. Need a stud SS and all OF positions next year plus pitching. Carrier could be an every day outfielder, but he's a bit of a liability and better at DH. Give me athletes that can run.

I'm just going to try to enjoy watching the games, but it's hard when your team isn't winning.
Don't forget Catcher!!!
Is Reyes still with the team?

Advertisement
IMG_6340.jpeg

They didn’t boot the new Fsu guy after one year and now look at them
True but the FSU coach went to a poor ND team and turned them into a college World Series team in a hurry and now that he’s gone ND is right back to being bad so it’s a little different situation.

Advertisement
Back