4/19/24 Game 38: Louisville 16-21 L

As scane just noted, you wouldn't be saying that if you saw the field from the level of the grand stand. From one week to the next it became a total embarassment. I expect the grand stand to collapse/implode completely tomorrow night because why not.
A high school ground crew is still better than Our HC

Advertisement
We better win 2/3 or sweep these guys
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Advertisement
Advertisement
Welp, double kicks to my *******:

1. I see my Bulls do Bull**** things & get absolutely run out the bldg in Miami (F all ya’ll Heat fans)

2. I switch over to Miami vs. UL JUST IN TIME to see UL put up a 4 spot in the 7th, including a Sports Center Top 10 defensive play at our expense.

What an absolutely F’d up Sports Friday, so far.
1. you got run out by our G league squad and the Dame Package.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Notre Dame beat Boston College yesterday, which means…we aren’t the ONLY ACC team that ND has beaten this year. They were 2-16 in the ACC, with the only 2 wins against Miami. Now they are 3-16. Things are looking up!

You've been consistent in opposition to Cora. What are the issues here?
Actually, I don't recall mentioning before, but I wouldn't like it because it would be another easy, lazy hire that gives the decision makers air cover if he fails, i.e. "but he won a WS, you can't blame the choice". And would he have the drive and energy it takes to recruit?

That said, if he were the winner from a legitimate and independent search, then so be it. But, I doubt he would be the top choice over a proven, hungry college HC.

Advertisement
Back