4/19/24 Game 38: Louisville 16-21 L

Actually, I don't recall mentioning before, but I wouldn't like it because it would be another easy, lazy hire that gives the decision makers air cover if he fails, i.e. "but he won a WS, you can't blame the choice". And would he have the drive and energy it takes to recruit?

That said, if he were the winner from a legitimate and independent search, then so be it. But, I doubt he would be the top choice over a proven, hungry college HC.
Ok. It could have been someone else who was vociferously anti-Cora before.

Advertisement
No joke..he is killing the interest the fanbase has in watching this team...it is agonizing..

What’s ****** is it’s nowhere near his fault. He was given a job he didn’t remotely deserve. He’ll get all the criticism, and I get it. He’s the coach. But this would be like if someone hired Beetlejuice to be the pilot of Air Force One. Of course the plane wouldn’t even taxi from the gate before everyone died in a massive inferno. And “pilot error” would be the cause. But he shouldn’t even be allowed near an airport, never mind piloting the plane.

This is on Rad, mostly, and the ****suckers who pressured him to hire JD. He caved like the little spineless ***** that he is but the ****less cowards with the big wallets who demanded JD be hired as just as at fault.

What a big 55 gallon drum of **** this all is.

**** everyone involved, genuinely.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back