4/17/24 Game 37: Bethune Cookman 16-20 L

Advertisement
No Kelley was fired because of an accusation against him. Minor accusations, but since he wasn’t well liked and also disrespected coach Frazier by telling him “get your **** out of my office already” after Frazier was taking his time moving things out of the office. They we willing to cut him quickly.
My brother, you don’t even know how to spell Fraser?

Advertisement
Might be the last game I watch this year, this team and program just does or doesn’t do things that shouldn’t happen at the D1 level.

Clean house, start over.
This is basically where I am at. Too frustrating to give up my time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Robert has been so overworked that it’s just another reason to fire JD. I’m just really building up the reasons to fire this unqualified moron. I can’t even stand it anymore. I hate being “fire him” guy but this is a joke.
Kid has been rode hard and put away wet

You know it’s bad when the usual suspects haven’t peaked their heads in this year to tell us how great everything is and we’re all so wrong for questioning.

Might just be the true sign the program is officially dead.
We aren't even getting the one guy who would tell us every loss is no big deal because it's "just one game", and not even reaching the finals in home regionals was fine because "the postseason is just one big dice roll crapshoot"

Advertisement
We aren't even getting the one guy who would tell us every loss is no big deal because it's "just one game", and not even reaching the finals in home regionals was fine because "the postseason is just one big dice roll crapshoot"
Yeah, Brian Piccolo stopped making aliases to tell us how stupid we are and how solid the baseball program actually is. Can’t really sell that anymore.

Might be the last game I watch this year, this team and program just does or doesn’t do things that shouldn’t happen at the D1 level.

Clean house, start over.
My son wanted to fly down for a series. I told him to not waste his money. It pains me but I am not stepping into The Light until Arteaga is gone. We passed up Pollard for this bum. Of all the stupid hires the last twenty years, this one is easily the worst and possibly the most damaging.

Probably would have been better off sticking with DiMare. Can't believe I just typed that but here we are.
100% this program is now night and day between the 2. We were at least a respectable program and competing which is still well below where this program should be. This team is well below 500 and still has the meat of the ACC schedule still left.

They robbed me of my Mark Light Magic
In Pain GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Back