4/17/24 Game 37: Bethune Cookman 16-20 L

Advertisement
Win or lose, this is by far the worst pitching performance I’ve seen. 6 scores on base on balls or hit batsman is nasty work at its finest. Never seen any **** like this

Advertisement
Kelly wasn’t nearly this bad. But yeah. I don’t see any way he gets fired. I doubt he steps down either. I think we are stuck with him and I really believe he’s gonna run this program into the ground.

Kelly wasn’t nearly this bad. But yeah. I don’t see any way he gets fired. I doubt he steps down either. I think we are stuck with him and I really believe he’s gonna run this program into the ground.
No one worth a **** is playing for this buffoon.

He is either fired or Both Cuvet + Cyr are gone, at minimum. Which means we won't win 25 games next year, and then he'll be fired.

Basically do you want him fired now, or next year? No use delaying the inevitable.

Advertisement
No one worth a **** is playing for this buffoon.

He is either fired or Both Cuvet + Cyr are gone, at minimum. Which means we won't win 25 games next year, and then he'll be fired.

Basically do you want him fired now, or next year? No use delaying the inevitable.
I do agree that Cuvet is starting for like LSU next year and Cyr is starting for FSU or UF or something. I still don’t think it changes anything as it relates to JD’s job. I hope I’m wrong so much.

Screenshot_20240417-210445_Brave.png

Advertisement
Shades of the one year of Brad Kelley after Ron Frasier retired.

Except Kelley was fired for letting his players run wild. JD will be the first fired for being utterly unqualified for the job.
No Kelley was fired because of an accusation against him. Minor accusations, but since he wasn’t well liked and also disrespected coach Frazier by telling him “get your **** out of my office already” after Frazier was taking his time moving things out of the office. They we willing to cut him quickly.

Robert has been so overworked that it’s just another reason to fire JD. I’m just really building up the reasons to fire this unqualified moron. I can’t even stand it anymore. I hate being “fire him” guy but this is a joke.
Add his handling of Kulikowski to the list. Won’t give the kid a steady start in the field to get his footing (today was a perfect opportunity), but has pinch hit him four or five times (with the same result) with the game on the line in the 9th.

Advertisement
Might be the last game I watch this year, this team and program just does or doesn’t do things that shouldn’t happen at the D1 level.

Clean house, start over.

Advertisement
Back