3rd string RB

This team could roll out edgeran James and Clinton Portis and still find a way to lose.

Advertisement
As an analyst, Manny used to save the good and shiny pens for his desk to look good. As a coach, he is saving the good players to make his future roster look good.

I didn't see burns out there vs GT, I don't think. We looked to be riding on Cam hard.

I think we'll continue to lean on Cam until DeeJay gets back.

I'd like to see Burns get some carries, and I hope he does - but his staff doesn't seem to believe in him much.

Have to admit, I'd have a blast drinking some brews while watching Murph get 20+ carries. Kid has the heart of a 2001 Cane.

Maybe they told him he will play the last 3 games of the season. Who honestly knows With this staff anymore and I’m going stop trying to justify what they do. They have poorly managed their roster all year and I’m sure are doing the same in that situation too
This staff is so stupid. Why redshirt a talented RB? Even if you only get 5-6 games from them in the season, you take it. When was the last time you saw a talented RB not go early? I can't remember the last 5th year senior we had that actually had any real ability.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He runs hard as ****. I wouldn't be shocked at all to see him exploding out of the pack after getting lost in it.
Haven't had many fun Canes gameday moments this season. Would def bring some spark. I think the 7 fans we have left that will go to the games now will also be thrilled.

This staff is so stupid. Why redshirt a talented RB? Even if you only get 5-6 games from them in the season, you take it. When was the last time you saw a talented RB not go early? I can't remember the last 5th year senior we had that actually had any real ability.
The staff is obviously trying to stagger the talent to make up.for what's inevitably going to be a disastrous 2020 class.

Advertisement
Back