345 rushing = Candycane defense

Advertisement
and there were guys on here earlier today actually arguing that our defense was better....I swear we must attract some of the most retarded fans....and defensive coaching staff

not retarded just blind , what was the total yards in that game does somebody have that number?

Advertisement
Advertisement
adjustments were made. players didn't make the plays.

I saw nothing different between the first and second halves. Please tell us what adjustments you saw?

I know that I saw two safeties that were lined up 15+ yards off the ball in obvious running situations late in the game.

Like bringing the safeties down after 200 yards rushing ? Oh , wait

thank you. players took out the cutback lanes.....still. nothing.

Actually that was sarcasm, we didn't. Even the announcers kept asking why we wouldn't bring a S into the box. Just like unc game last year, announcers kept asking why we would tighten coverage up and double Ebron.

These guys are clueless, lb 's playing 5-7 yards deep and both safeties deep inside the five.

Advertisement
There were 7-8 in the box from 2nd qtr on, almost the rest of the game. Players just couldn't beat 1 on 1's and when they did they let a 5'8 200 lbs soaking wet RB carry them for 3-4 more yards..

No there wasn't . Even Brock Huard mentioned why wouldn't Miami adjust , that was in the third qt.

I saw nothing different between the first and second halves. Please tell us what adjustments you saw?

I know that I saw two safeties that were lined up 15+ yards off the ball in obvious running situations late in the game.

Exactly not sure what some of these cats thought they saw...

Announcers were talking about the lack of adjustment in the 4th.

Advertisement
Back