3 for 3 more years?

Advertisement
I am praying that the idiot brigade comes here and ******* because it will ensure that we make it to the CWS.

I am praying that the idiot brigade comes here and ****es because it will ensure that we make it to the CWS.

You can call us the idiot brigade for complaining, but here is what YOU are rewarding by supporting an extension:

2009-2013
Regional Record: 8-9
Super Regional Record: 0-2
CWS Record: 0-0

I am praying that the idiot brigade comes here and ****es because it will ensure that we make it to the CWS.

You can call us the idiot brigade for complaining, but here is what YOU are rewarding by supporting an extension:

2009-2013
Regional Record: 8-9
Super Regional Record: 0-2
CWS Record: 0-0

You're illiterate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You're illiterate.

Except that I'm absolutely, 100%, fact-based correct. And your only response is an insult.

No it wasn't. It was factual. You failed to comprehend what I wrote.

Just because he has a different opinion Bomb, doesn't make him illiterate. No reason, IMO to start throwing out insults during a healthy discussion about the future of our baseball team. I know you're more mature than that.

You're illiterate.

Except that I'm absolutely, 100%, fact-based correct. And your only response is an insult.

Just because he has a different opinion Bomb, doesn't make him illiterate. No reason, IMO to start throwing out insults during a healthy discussion about the future of our baseball team. I know you're more mature than that.

I agree. He's illiterate because of his inability to comprehend the barely subtle point of what I wrote, not because of his dissenting opinion.

You're illiterate.

I agree. He's illiterate because of his inability to comprehend the barely subtle point of what I wrote, not because of his dissenting opinion.

Lies.

Advertisement

Lies.

Limited capacity to process information via the written word.

Advertisement
Back