#3 and #7 greatest dynasty

Advertisement
The amount of not only NFL caliber talent but pro-bowl and hall of fame type talent Butch recruited in that period will never be duplicated again. Butch Davis IMO is one of the greatest talent evaluators and developers in college football history. Butch has produced more than 30 first round picks in the last ten years.

4. Miami Hurricanes (1986-92)
-10. Florida State Seminoles (1992-2000)
7. Miami Hurricanes (2000-03)

so basically around the time Miami had the Pell Grant scandal FSU was able to recruit a little better and then Miam recovered and they went away lol.

I see a trend here... FSU's pretend that they are a good team is over. Go Canes!

Advertisement
When we have a quality coach and are not under NCAA penalty we dominate the state of Florida.

4. Miami Hurricanes (1986-92)
-10. Florida State Seminoles (1992-2000)
7. Miami Hurricanes (2000-03)

so basically around the time Miami had the Pell Grant scandal FSU was able to recruit a little better and then Miam recovered and they went away lol.

I see a trend here... FSU's pretend that they are a good team is over. Go Canes!

I tell nole fans this all the time. If it werent for our scandal and probation, they would have 0 NCs

Even with it they should only have 1 because that 2000 title was bull****. We beat them but they end up playing Va. Tech for the title. The Semenholes will always be our *****.

Even with it they should only have 1 because that 2000 title was bull****. We beat them but they end up playing Va. Tech for the title. The Semenholes will always be our ****.

They played OU that year & lost 13-2

Whatr you talking about?

Advertisement
Even with it they should only have 1 because that 2000 title was bull****. We beat them but they end up playing Va. Tech for the title. The Semenholes will always be our ****.

They played OU that year & lost 13-2

Whatr you talking about?

Youre right got the years mixed up but IMO even though we lost to Washington in 2000 we beat FSU when they were #1 week 5, VA Tech when they were ranked #2 in week 8 and then went on to beat UF in the Sugar bowl. It should have been us against OU in the title game but the pollsters never got over the UW loss.

I truly feel the good ole boys of the joke that is the NCAA still resent us for changing the culture of college football. They will always have it out for us because when left alone we dominate the traditional powers and mock the rest of CFB while doing it.

Advertisement
Back