3 and 0. Cincinatti is next

Advertisement
As long as they don't get caught looking at FSU, I don't see why it can't be a repeat of last year's game. I know everyone is sour after today's ending, but before the refs took over, this game was full of positives all around. If the team keeps them up, should be a win.

I'll be honest, I was mad at Golden for the way the game ended. The more I calm down the more I see just how poorly the game was officiated down the stretch. Two TDs and a critical completion wiped away were the only reasons the game got close. Heck, even take away the TDs and give us that catch, a FG puts that game just out of reach. Nebraska played their tails off, but the holding calls they got away with, we didn't. I hope we don't face that officiating crew ever again.

Golden didn't do us any favors, but the refs really stuck it to us in a big, big way.
We 3-0 and the cry babies are out in full force.

We 3-0 and the cry babies are out in full force.

Yeah, a lot to be proud about tonight. Do you realize how hard it is to let your opponent tie that game? We were lucky to win and a loss would have the worst loss in at least the past 10 years.

Advertisement
Golfen has 55 prevent of that forv clock management.

But its hard to stop passes every play when the DL is gassed no TOs

Im still ****ed butbwere clearly better but realistically woulda find a way to lose that last year

Cincinnati may be our last chance for a win this season with these coaches. Other than Duke, I don't see these coaches giving these kids a chance to win another game.

Advertisement
USC lost. Ohio State needed a miracle with Northern Illinois. Alabama is getting beat. etc, etc. etc.
3 and 0 and Cincinnati is next.

Gritty win. Nebraska is not known as a come from behind team, but something got into them tonight. For them to come back from 23 down was something else. We definitely caught them at their best and weathered the storm. The pillars held and we're trending up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
After beating clemson and being 6-0 we will be a top 5 team

Oh its great to be a miami hurricane

Advertisement
Back