3/28/24 Game 26: Clemson 15-10 W

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m going off of this year. He makes contact with that lol
He’s still boom-bust. He can power it out at any given moment, but he also has a near 40% K rate. He has done a better job getting on base this year, and I don’t have a problem with him DHing, but you couldn’t bench Jacoby after the last two, particularly given his defensive value.

Advertisement
Haven’t been able to watch much, but literally every play I’ve seen is a baserunning blunder. What the heck is Jimenez doing halfway to third.

Advertisement
I’m so sick of watching teams that lack the fundamentals. Can JD and staff cure us being one of the least fundamentally sound teams in the country for 15 years straight. I highly doubt it but one can dream. Unfortunately this year isn’t working in his favor

Advertisement
I’m so sick of watching teams that lack the fundamentals. Can JD and staff cure us being one of the least fundamentally sound teams in the country for 15 years straight. I highly doubt it but one can dream. Unfortunately this year isn’t working in his favor
You would think the hiring pro developmental guys would’ve fixed that immediately. Yet here we are.

Advertisement
Back