2qtr: Kaaya to Duke

RohanMotor

Sophomore
Dang, how sweet was that! Kaaya under pressure and knew he was going to get hit. Duke runs a wheel and Kaaya drops it in to him with 3 Noles around him. 20+ yrd gain and a 1st down. Sweetness!

Advertisement
My buddy -- FSU fan -- who sat next to me said that was the prettiest pass made by either QB all game. I agree. Dropped it into a bucket.

Kaaya had two amazing passes. The one to Duke and the one to Braxton. Absolutely perfect passes.

That kid is the real deal.

Kaaya had two amazing passes. The one to Duke and the one to Braxton. Absolutely perfect passes.

The best thing about the Berrios pass was it was on a line. I knew he had touch but that was one of the first passes I'd seen him rifle it to the receiver.

The best thing about the Berrios pass was it was on a line. I knew he had touch but that was one of the first passes I'd seen him rifle it to the receiver.

He's got a knack for that.

He understands that he doesn't have to bring out the rifle.

Against the scrub defenses, he's just been flippin the pill around

Last night he threw some cannons though

Advertisement

He's got a knack for that.

He understands that he doesn't have to bring out the rifle.

Against the scrub defenses, he's just been flippin the pill around

Last night he threw some cannons though
Dude has a killer future a head of him. So cerebral and will be a Heisman hopeful next year.

It wasnt that special of a play. Duke was wide open and had to stop to catch the ball because it was a bad throw actually. Then the defenders came swarming in to jump on him because he had to completely turn around and stop to catch the ball.

It wasnt that special of a play. Duke was wide open and had to stop to catch the ball because it was a bad throw actually. Then the defenders came swarming in to jump on him because he had to completely turn around and stop to catch the ball.

Dude! Kaaya got clobbered right at release by 2-3 Noles. What are you talking about?

Advertisement

Dude! Kaaya got clobbered right at release by 2-3 Noles. What are you talking about?

it was a good play but it wasnt special at all. The over exaggeration and dramatizaton on this board is very extreme. I thought it was you but someone said that there are NFL hall of Fame QBs that couldnt make that play? smh wow if it wasnt you then my mistake.

Troll on. But try harder and be smarter.

it was a good play but it wasnt special at all. The over exaggeration and dramatizaton on this board is very extreme. I thought it was you but someone said that there are NFL hall of Fame QBs that couldnt make that play? smh wow if it wasnt you then my mistake.

I never said that, but I do believe that was an exceptional play for a true fresh in a big time game under pressure.

Advertisement
Back