247 article on OL, tempo and other things

Advertisement
Advertisement
is mannuela still corch? is fake james still AD? nothing matters!!!!!!!

#TNM
#OffSeasonSWAG
#2xOffseasonchamps
#RegularSeasonchumps

Right??? We just need Blake James to be a better football coach, because he has so much responsibility for the on-field performance of the football team.

It ain't that serious. Go mope in the corner if you must.
What I meant by my attempt at being "cool" with the twatter lingo which I clearly got wrong.....lol is that these fluff off season pieces are simply that. They distract from the ****** reality that Manuela and crew are incompetent. I get that people want to get excited about the potential but please p[eople dont fall for the fuggin banana in the tail pipe.....again. I get it that everyone wants to feel good and try to find some hope but please people. dont ignore the facts, the history, and the reality that all Manuela has ever fuggin done good, is talk smack, talk a big game, play smoke and mirros, and then proceeded to get his *** handed to him.

If that makes me a mope then so be it. you none mopes have fun with the off season wins

Yeah, yeah, its only a few practices but our best, most experienced O-lineman is still being moved around like a chess piece because they're still trying to plug gaps in the O-line.

Another indication how bad recruiting for this unit has been and that we still aren't close to finding the pieces we need, even with the playing time this O-line got last season. Let's get him in a spot, leave him there, fill in around him and let them start playing as a unit.

What I meant by my attempt at being "cool" with the twatter lingo which I clearly got wrong.....lol is that these fluff off season pieces are simply that. They distract from the ****** reality that Manuela and crew are incompetent. I get that people want to get excited about the potential but please p[eople dont fall for the fuggin banana in the tail pipe.....again. I get it that everyone wants to feel good and try to find some hope but please people. dont ignore the facts, the history, and the reality that all Manuela has ever fuggin done good, is talk smack, talk a big game, play smoke and mirros, and then proceeded to get his *** handed to him.

If that makes me a mope then so be it. you none mopes have fun with the off season wins
For the record, I’m a mope. Agree with most of what you said.. yet sometimes we just have to be dead inside quietly & let others dream big. Once the season kicks off & the losing starts, then we can fly our banners / post hate threads. This is spring time though.. a time of new life, beginnings & hope. Let them have their fun.

Advertisement
I know he young but Campbell was a major liability last year....but we back this spring so I have no complaints :) rumor is he looking like an AA candidate this yr vs the bags

For the record, I’m a mope. Agree with most of what you said.. yet sometimes we just have to be dead inside quietly & let others dream big. Once the season kicks off & the losing starts, then we can fly our banners / post hate threads. This is spring time though.. a time of new life, beginnings & hope. Let them have their fun.
received.....Ill wait for the nail bitter, triple over time, grind out win vs temple. also OT....I am imagining the fluff piece and "build up" for the temple game....it will make the UM vs FIU build up look like a spring game.

Advertisement
Back