247 2015 top 247 Rankings a lot of Florida players

IHATETHISPLACE

Thunderdome
http://247sports.com/Season/2015-Football/RecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool

3 QB Riky Town St. Bonaventure (Ventura, CA)
6 OT Martez Ivey Apopka (Apopka, FL)
9 DE CeCe Jefferson Baker County Senior (Glen Saint Mary, FL
16 ATH George Campbell East Lake (Tarpon Springs, FL)
17 LB Jeffery Holland Trinity Christian Academy (Jacksonville, FL)
20 WR Da'Vante Phillips Miami Central (Miami, FL)
30 RB Jordan Scarlett University School (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
33 CB Kevin Toliver II Trinity Christian Academy (Jacksonville, FL)
34 OT Rasheem Green Junipero Serra (Gardena, CA
35 ATH Derwin James Auburndale Senior (Auburndale, FL)
71 CB Tyrek Cole Miramar (Hollywood, FL)
78 WR Devante Peete St. Thomas Aquinas (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
80 S Kendrell McFadden McArthur (Hollywood, FL)
92 TE Devonaire Clarington Miami Southridge (Miami, FL)
94 S Jaquan Johnson Killian (Miami, FL)
109 Calvin BrewtonMiami Central (Miami, FL
131 ATH Shawn Burgess-Becker Monarch (Pompano Beach, FL)
137 LB Sherrod Pittman First Coast (Jacksonville, FL)

147 ATH Tim Irvin Westminster Christian School (Miami, FL)
161 WR Jovon Durante Miami Jackson (Miami, FL)
187 RB Karon Higdon Riverview (Sarasota, FL)
193 APB Malik Roberson Junipero Serra (Gardena, CA)
220 TE Garrett Williams The First Academy (Orlando, FL)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I like how some of you would love when we talk about Sony and Lane last year during the recruiting cycle yet when we bring up animals like Burgess Becker, Scarlett and Johnson you feel its still to early to talk about it.

I like how some of you would love when we talk about Sony and Lane last year during the recruiting cycle yet when we bring up animals like Burgess Becker, Scarlett and Johnson you feel its still to early to talk about it.

When we're in the middle of the 2013 class it's too early. Now that we're in the middle of the 2014 class it isn't.

Scarlett is my Numba 1. If we can't land him, go and go hard after Soso Jamabo. 1. I love his name, 2. Cause he is a BOSS on the field. And he is from Texas... lol

Advertisement
[video=youtube;IAVrvJOszMY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IAVrvJOszMY[/video]

These snitches love SOSO

When we're in the middle of the 2013 class it's too early. Now that we're in the middle of the 2014 class it isn't.

No, I meant is as when we pull up info on a kid from next years class. For Example, Last year everyone loved Sony and Lane articles, this year, everyone is saying 2015 articles are too early when we are in the 2014 recruiting year.

Good God the state is loaded in 2015.

Every year I read this and every year theres a gaping hole in our fence, just when u think its repaired they cutt it and throw a duffle bag in there. Cant wait till the ncaa **** is over so we can land 75% of the studs not jags.

Cmon Scarlett be smart kid.

Scarlett is my Numba 1. If we can't land him, go and go hard after Soso Jamabo. 1. I love his name, 2. Cause he is a BOSS on the field. And he is from Texas... lol

Sorry if we lose Scarlett its utter fail once again, cant miss that kid.

Advertisement

No, I meant is as when we pull up info on a kid from next years class. For Example, Last year everyone loved Sony and Lane articles, this year, everyone is saying 2015 articles are too early when we are in the 2014 recruiting year.

Never too early to recruit a kid, this is why Shanon got fired he waited till there prom to recruit them or sometimes even introducing that hes UMs on LOI day. " hey u dat dat Bryce Brown guy, u can do play for running back wit milla time and goes fast fo touchdown, just sign heas fo playin at meeama hooricans"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back