2027 RB Ty Keys commits to Miami

Sebastian Font
2 min read

Comments (370)

He looks pretty skinny, but I'm guessing he'll put on weight over the next 12-24 months. And he probably doesn't need to be an every down back for us right away.
He is listed already roughly at 200. He will likely at least be a solid in shape 210 by next September
 
He is listed already roughly at 200. He will likely at least be a solid in shape 210 by next September
At 6'1 or 6'2, that's pretty skinny for a RB. But we'll see - recruit heights are frequently exaggerated.
 
I was going to reference Kewan Lacy as a guy who has made a living running with the same style... but then remembered that kid cant stay healthy for nothing. lol. So bad example.
 
He looks pretty skinny, but I'm guessing he'll put on weight over the next 12-24 months. And he probably doesn't need to be an every down back for us right away.
I think they said he’s like 200lbs right now
 
Can he pass protect?
Considering he has caught or thrown 35.7% of Poparville’s total completions, it’s an unknown. Unlikely he has much experience doing so.

IMG_0729.jpeg
 
Can he pass protect?
I don't think he's been asked to do that. He runs a lot and catches a lot (really good receiver) and even apparently throws some. Where do you find time to have him pass block?
 
It will probably be his first time ever pass blocking when he does it during team on Greentree in 5-6 months.
 
I’m not sure that at that level ( High School ) it’s emphasized.
We can develop him to do that. And he if doesn’t. I trust the staff enough to put the best players on the field. Regardless of star ranking.
 
Back
Top