2027 RB Ty Keys commits to Miami

Sebastian Font
2 min read

Comments (355)

comp dont mean ****, if you good you good. Put that talent in the right hands and if he is legit then he will be legit here.
Not sure who told you como don't mean ****. It's that comp that helps you develop your craft. That sharpens that knife & the gauge you weigh it on. That's definitely not saying if the comp is no good then no way he can be good. I've already said I think this kid can be a home run feature back. But I am curious how padded these stats might get against squads that don't necessarily belong on the same field.
 
Not sure who told you como don't mean ****. It's that comp that helps you develop your craft. That sharpens that knife & the gauge you weigh it on. That's definitely not saying if the comp is no good then no way he can be good. I've already said I think this kid can be a home run feature back. But I am curious how padded these stats might get against squads that don't necessarily belong on the same field.
I'm using NJ exaggeration it doesn't actually mean **** but it doesn't mean you cant be a great or elite player. That is basically what I mean by that, you still can be great even if you played ****** comp. Especially if you get to this level and the comp here can make you great and you have great teachers.
 
Back
Top