2025 Recruiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Blair Academy has a 2025 that is picking up some steam and would seem to fit our style. Jack Bailey. 6’10 but can shoot it. Recruitment is picking up with St Johns, Cal, Butler, and Ok St being some of his more recent big offers. Notre Dame and Stanford I believe are top of his list as of now. High academic kid. I don’t know if we have reached out but watching him play he just seemed like a potential good fit. About 215 now but in 2 years could easily be 240-250 and be similar to Hall at Clemson.

Advertisement
Where does miami stand as of now with the Boozer bros? Do we still have a realistic chance?
I'd say there's certainly a chance. How likely it happens? Who knows. The Boozer's are playing it very close to the vest. They don't let much out as far as their recruiting is concerned. Last I heard was mom would like nothing more than to keep her twins in Miami, but the swoosh weren't going away without a fight. Nike has had their grip on the Boozers for years. Still a lot of time left. This thing can play out in a lot of different ways.

I'd say there's certainly a chance. How likely it happens? Who knows. The Boozer's are playing it very close to the vest. They don't let much out as far as their recruiting is concerned. Last I heard was mom would like nothing more than to keep her twins in Miami, but the swoosh weren't going away without a fight. Nike has had their grip on the Boozers for years. Still a lot of time left. This thing can play out in a lot of different ways.
Wish we were living up to our pre-season hype. Our current swoon can't be helping recruitment. Or, do the players not really care about things like that these days?

Cam at #2, Cayden at #16. Obviously, both elite talents. What seems to be the thing(s) skill-wise that separates the two?

Wish we were living up to our pre-season hype. Our current swoon can't be helping recruitment. Or, do the players not really care about things like that these days?

Cam at #2, Cayden at #16. Obviously, both elite talents. What seems to be the thing(s) skill-wise that separates the two?
Most prospects do care about playing for winning programs. However, the top prospects want to go where they feel they'll have the best chance of getting to the league. NIL also plays a big part. Many of the elite guys are already getting 10k+ on a monthly basis while still being in high school.

There's a lot that separates Cameron from his brother and other top kids in the 2025 class. He has the complete package. Size, skill, athletic ability, etc. He just impacts winning at a much higher level. One of the more complete players in the class. Consistent too. Whether it's with his HS team or on the circuit, very rarely does he have an off game.

Advertisement
Could Cam Boozer start right now for Miami? I don’t follow hoops super closely but it seems like we have no forwards with any skill aside from Norchad… signing boozer kids would be huge

Advertisement
Back