2024 Schedule

Just noticed the Clemson series and FSU series are also Thurs-Sat

Advertisement
That late March trip to South Bend is no picnic.
Like many of you I had to look up Stonehill College. I had never heard of it before today. Someone described the schedule as "lazy". I would agree with that statement. With all the teams coming to the west coast, Boca and FIU....how could we not entice a Indians State, or Northeastern to come over for a midweek game(s)?

Road game times are up along adjustments to three of the four opening weekend games

Alumni Game is set. Guessing fan fest is a week earlier than the game because of the UNC basketball game.

Advertisement

Five games on ACCN this year. That’s down from 9 nationally televised games last year. The rest of the conference/home games should be on ACCNX. The FIU road games are on ESPN+ and the FAU road games on FAU TV (unclear whether there is a charge).

Last edited:

Five games on ACCN this year. The rest of the conference/home games should be on ACCNX. The FIU road games are on ESPN+ and the FAU road games on FAU TV (unclear whether there is a charge).
With the time changes for Florida and Louisville, Saturday home games will start at 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 6pm, 7pm, and 8pm.

Advertisement
Hope we wear orange during some of those afternoon tilts.

These look better during the day than under the lights imo.

11791704.jpg

Advertisement
FAU is still streaming non-conference games on their own platform, but the game is tagged free. No TV apps like CUSA TV is a downside.

FAU is still streaming non-conference games on their own platform, but the game is tagged free. No TV apps like CUSA TV is a downside.
I'm trying to move my schedule around and trying to make the 6:30 start. If I recall the camera angles and reception was not very good the last two seasons telecasts.

I'm trying to move my schedule around and trying to make the 6:30 start. If I recall the camera angles and reception was not very good the last two seasons telecasts.
Looks like they’ve invested in a centerfield camera this year, but still not great

Advertisement
I miss the years when going to the CWS was an automatic...now we can't even play .500 ball. So pathetic

Has anyone gone on the hitting game by game stats pages recently? They are very inaccurate .
I don’t know if this is about the app or about the input into the app, but as far as the hitting stats listed for a few players I checked, most of the bottom totals do not add up to what’s itemized on each stat list . HR, RBI, SB etc .
When they are wrong, they’ve mostly under the real total.
I didn’t even look at the defense stats.
Are people using an abacus to add up or is it computer generated?

Advertisement
Back