NFL Draft 2024 NFL Draft Thread

Advertisement
Post in thread 'States that have produced the most draft picks over the past 10 years' https://www.canesinsight.com/thread...ks-over-the-past-10-years.191026/post-7143572

Florida leads the way with 30. Surprised to see Georgia at 23, just behind Texas at 24. We need to get our share of those future draft picks from Florida and Georgia in Hurricanes uniform

Advertisement
All I know is the AFC East got easier for the fins since their division rivals drafted scrub FSPoo players.
The AFC east didn't get easier. The AFC east got tougher for the phins. We didn't improve on offense and our defense is much worse. We still got Turndaballova too.

Advertisement
Don’t worry James Williams will be out of the league before his first contract is up

Listen you pansy *** losers might neg me but I don’t give a ****. Can’t tackle and is as stupid as they come. The **** you think he went in the 7th round?
The truth hurts. I don’t see any lies here.

Advertisement
The truth hurts. I don’t see any lies here.
He gets drafted in the 7th round and people still are delusional. Like what did you expect? I expected 6th or 7th just based on his size. But he doesn’t have a position, he can’t tackle, and he’s undisciplined. You can’t be either when you are trying to make a 53 man roster.

I was pumped for him and Taylor when they signed. I really thought they would help turn things around and leave as All Americans and go in the top 2 rounds. Instead they went 0-3 against FSU, won 19 games in 3 years, hurt their team more than helped, and one barely got drafted and the other didn’t.

Advertisement
Back