Dorian Gonzalez: Wareham

NECBL
Chris Scinta: Martha’s Vineyard

Valley League
Sebastian Perez: Harrisonburg - Transferred
Jason Torres: Harrisonburg

Last edited:
Advertisement
The CodBall twitter account posted back in February that Dorian would play for Wareham but they don’t have a roster up yet. Brian Walters had also been slated to pitch for Wareham before his injury.

We’ll see if Ligon actually gets out to Hyannis at some point with his shoulder. To nobody’s surprise, I’d love to see Rafe get some starts for Cotuit.

Cape Cod League
Karson Ligon: Hyannis
Lorenzo Carrier: Harwich
Gage Ziehl: Harwich
Rafe Schlesinger: Cotuit

NECBL
Chris Scinta: Martha’s Vineyard

Valley League
Sebastian Perez: Harrisonburg
Jason Torres: Harrisonburg
Ligon should be shut down for obvious reasons. Ziehl should only be allowed to throw 20ish innings.

Honestly, if it were me none of the pitchers would be throwing in summer leagues anymore. Workout and then start ramping back up in September.

These kids have so many miles on their arms from age 12 up that they need some months off.

The CodBall twitter account posted back in February that Dorian would play for Wareham but they don’t have a roster up yet. Brian Walters had also been slated to pitch for Wareham before his injury.

We’ll see if Ligon actually gets out to Hyannis at some point with his shoulder. To nobody’s surprise, I’d love to see Rafe get some starts for Cotuit.
I know the Harbor Hawks coaches. They heard Ligon was shut down for a month but are expecting him after that.

Advertisement

Cheering On My Man GIF by Gogglebox Australia

Advertisement
Advertisement
Carrier hitting .207 6-29 with 2 HR and 8 RBI to go along with 11 k's.

Rafe ERA of 0.84 in 10 innings, 10 K's and 2 BB.

Advertisement
Caught my first CCBL game on Wednesday. The last place Wareham Gatemen were smoked by the first place Yarmouth-Dennis Red Sawx 10-3 in the regular season final. None other than Dorian Gonzalez played for Wareham. He went 0-4 and ended the summer batting .231. He played 2B and a couple of innings at SS. Cool to see a Cane there even if he still can't hit. Hialeah Gardens and Calvary Christian product Rene Lastres caught for the Gatemen as well. Th CCBL exceeded even my already high expectations. High quality baseball with enthusiastic fans. The players seem to be having a lot of fun. Highly recommend attending a game someday.

Advertisement
Back