2023 QB Offer out in Georgia - Malachi Singleton

Advertisement
Lol is it just me, or has he not learned how to use his lower body and hips to drive through the ball. 😂😂 omg is he going to be insane once a real coach gets ahold of him. Arm talent is off the charts. Kid look ELITE

Singleton has several personal connections to Rhett Lashlee. He gave an interview to Rivals recently -

“I play 7 on 7 with Cam Newton’s (7 on 7) team,” Singleton said. “And coach Lashlee was the offensive coordinator/QB coach at Auburn at the time when Cam Newton was coming out of JUCO. And our manager for Cam’s 7 on 7 is Deshon Lawrence and he worked with him at Arkansas State. And our quarterbacks coach at North Cobb, Tyler Queen (whose father is the North Cobb head coach), he recruited him out of high school at Auburn.”

Singleton says getting the chance to work with Newton has been huge in his development. “This is my third year playing with him and really my first on the main team, the 18U,” Singleton said. “We just played a tournament last week and he is just working with me on concepts, making reads, making sure I’m making all my throws. I’ve learned a lot from him.”

Last season Singleton had 1,675 passing yards and 1,000 rushing yards with 32 touchdowns and six interceptions. “I’m definitely interested in Miami. I love the program. I watched a lot of Miami games, so I’m familiar with the program. D’Eriq King - I sort of am that run and pass type of quarterback, so I think I can fit there.”

“A lot of people around her compare me to Justin Fields since his high school is not too far from my home,” Singleton said.

Advertisement
Lol is it just me, or has he not learned how to use his lower body and hips to drive through the ball. 😂😂 omg is he going to be insane once a real coach gets ahold of him. Arm talent is off the charts. Kid look ELITE
You ain't wrong. It's striking how much he looks like King from his gait to this throwing motion.

This kid can definitely beat you with both his arms and legs. @Boarcane I too noticed he didn’t utilize his lower body. He did have good arm strength on the longer throws and a nice touch on the shorter ones. Also has excellent pocket awareness.

I want this kid and #8 who I believe is a TE. Great arm talent and with some coaching will be a monster. SOLID offer.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Making it down for the spring game so here are his Junior Highlights

Surprised he wasn't a 4 star. I like his ability but he is like plan C for us. Problem is that most of his family currently lives in Gainesville and Napier is seeing his QB prospects dropping so I could see them picking up their interest.

Is this where I overreact and say Rashada got the Walmart bags and we're now exploring other options?
Holiday Shopping GIF by Walmart

Is this where I overreact and say Rashada got the Walmart bags and we're now exploring other options?
this Malachi kid actually has 2 crystal ball predictions to Arkansas, so apparently he got the Walmart bags and we getting Rashada!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back