2023 MLB Andrew Harris | 1st Year Playing Football

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even though those are highlights, that some pretty impressive film for a kid playing his first year of football at LB.

Lots of things to like about this young man’s film. Seems to possess excellent instincts. Is decisive in his reads, and doesn’t often get fooled, which shows a high-football I.Q..

He also shows excellent form in his tackling, consistently wrapping up opposing ball carriers, and is fast and tackles through the opponent. Also shows great hustle in a few plays. Seems to know how to make himself skinny to get through gaps in the OL. Definitely well coached, in my humble opinion.

Would love to see us offer this young man.

Advertisement
Kid looks legit. Definitely someone to monitor/throw an offer to. Didn't see a ton of plays where he broke through contact to make a play but you can tell the size, speed, and instinct are there.

No effin way this kids just started playing ball. No way, not diagnosing plays and bringing the noise like that. But offer him last year. He deserves an line from Alonzo in Training Day: "Got DAYUMM boy! Thats what I'm talking bout! Are yall seeing this?!"

Advertisement

6-2 190 out of Lake Brantley HS

Naturally gifted, saw someone report he runs a 10.8 100m

Shows great instincts when diagnosing a play, and makes the decision to go very fast

I would imagine he will get a lot of attention

Holy smokes, this you g man flies on the football field and meets the ball carrier with BAD intentions. Only thing is he might get offsides a bit if he doesn’t watch it when close to the LOS. Otherwise, hits gaps with a quickness and is a heat seeking missile.

Advertisement
Back