2023 2023 CB Braeden Marshall receives offer

If 247 is to be believed, I am not sure he has offers from them. Florida must think they have bigger fish? Either way, I've seen worse package deals if this helps with Kirkland.
He doesn’t have an offer from UF, he’s not really a Corey Raymond style corner.

Plus they’re taking Sharif Denson from Jacksonville as their Nickel CB for this class.

B.Marshall has mostly been being recruited by Clemson, UNC, PSU & Nebraska thus far, it remains to be seen which school is actually pushing the hardest for him.

Miami just jumped in his recruitment so we’ll see how it goes, but the fact we’re the only P5 FL school after him should bode well for us if he’s a take in this class.

Advertisement
I like this kid a lot! I mean yeah he’s not the long 6’2 195 CB ppl want, but he’s a true man-2-man CB. I would welcome him to this class for sure.

Is he fast, thats all i care about. I want it to seem like we building a Olympic team. Then i trust our new staff to coach them up mentally.

I like his speed and ability as a possiblr nickel.

He avg 12 points playing bball to.

That Corn Elder comp is a good one.

Between he and Lee from Atlanta i would love as inside /nickel guys.
100% if we don’t land lee full court press for this kid he screams the type of under radar kid that heads to Kentucky becomes 3/4 rd pick and carved out solid 6 year nfl career

Advertisement
"Marshall tells Pittsburgh Sports Now that he will be deciding between these 6 schools: Pitt, Clemson, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Central Florida and Arkansas."

"Marshall tells Pittsburgh Sports Now that he will be deciding between these 6 schools: Pitt, Clemson, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Central Florida and Arkansas."

I saw July 20th. Maybe they misquoted him.

I like him better at Safety than CB, his lack of raw speed lowers his placement on the CB board IMO.

I have no inside info, but my guess is he commits to UCF, I’d be pretty surprised if he were a take in this class for us.

Plus they’re taking Sharif Denson from Jacksonville as their Nickel CB for this class.

B.Marshall has mostly been being recruited by Clemson, UNC, PSU & Nebraska thus far, it remains to be seen which school is actually pushing the hardest for him.

Miami just jumped in his recruitment so we’ll see how it goes, but the fact we’re the only P5 FL school after him should bode well for us if he’s a take in this class.
UM has picked up contact with Denson. He will be UV here next week then out to ATM

Advertisement

El when you say not a Raymond type, what does that mean

I think he has a top 2 and goes to UNC or Wisky if they really want him. Pitt, UCF and Nebraska are fallback options

Advertisement
El when you say not a Raymond type, what does that mean
He doesn’t fit the athletic profile or have the prerequisite physical dimensions that CR normally goes after.

The only time he gets smaller Corners is when they’re fast & have good Ballhawking ability.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back