2022 OG Jeffery Bonica

Paranos

All-ACC
2022 OL Jeffrey Bonica plays OT for Miami Edison HS (coached by Uncle Luke). But at 6'3" 350lbs his future is at Guard in college. There are better options out there for Miami at OG for the
2022 Class. But if we can't land a pair of plan A or B class of 2022 offensive guards then circling back on Bonica could make sense.

Here is Bonica's Jr year highlights.

For Comparison below is 6'6" 350lbs 2021 OL Blake Fisher who signed with ND! This the Plan A or B type olinemen Miami needs.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
I laugh when posters say that team with the #1 class can evaluate OLineman.
Riiiiight....recruiting the #1 and #2 tackles, the #1 center, and the #2 guard in the country is a great job of "evaluating".

We'll never be where they are with our recruiting budget, so we need to up our game with real OL evals.
This will be the difference as we try take a few steps up to Top-5 territory.

Advertisement
Not if they come from good breeding stock, we need to see what they mama's look like and find out if they cook good too. #bigthighsmakebiglives

Go Canes
If I did not read who the poster was I would have bet my entire life savings that it came from Paranos, LOL. You and your "big mamas from good breeding stock". Keep up the good work my friend.

Not if they come from good breeding stock, we need to see what they mama's look like and find out if they cook good too. #bigthighsmakebiglives

Go Canes
Were talking about human beings not cattle. That term "breeding stock" could be highly incendiary. Ijs.

Advertisement
Were talking about human beings not cattle. That term "breeding stock" could be highly incendiary. Ijs.

Man stop all that crap, we are talking about big ole breeding hips and if your smooth and sincere in your delivery she will be flattered ( an as a grown n **** woman regardless of race, it wouldn't have been the 1st time she heard that reference to her curvy build). It helps if momma is or was athletic
7185e8f1c062d043fec88368fa07c93e.jpg

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back