2022 LB Shawn Murphy receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/Player/Shawn-Murphy-46059224/

6'2 200lbs 4-star LB out of Manassas VA, goes to 6A school Stonewall Jackson (same school as 4-star DT Tyleik Williams)

Has prototype Mike LB frame, very good speed & great feet. Is an explosive athlete that does a great job shooting the gap & blowing up plays the backfield. Diagnosis with high football IQ, weaves through traffic effortlessly in between lineman & is constantly active around the ball. Can drop back in coverage & has good hips to change direction & cover while in Zone. Is a textbook tackler, sinking his hips, identifying the target, keeps his head up & tackles through the ball carrier. Is a very good Blitzer at Mike LB & has advanced rush skills getting after the QB.

Is a high ranked 4-star with a 96 rating on 247 & 5-star on Rivals, the current #1 LB in the 22 class. Reminds me of another VA LB Teradja Mitchell from the 2018 class who signed with Oh St.

Holds offers from Clemson, LSU, Bama, Oh St, Penn St, Oklahoma, UGA, Auburn, Texas, TAMU, USC, UVA, Va Tech, Tenn, Oregon, UNC, UF, FSU, Ole Miss, AZ St, Michigan, South Carolina, Pitt, NC St, Nebraska, Kentucky, Maryland, Arkansas & GTech.

Advertisement
When I think of “#1 LBer in the nation film”, I think Justin Flowe. Did not see that at all. I realize Murphy is a year younger but Troutman jumps off the screen more than this cat.

But wtf do I know, lol
His top 4 schools are Bama, Clemson, Oh St & LSU.

I think some of yall are over thinking it... The kid has over 40 offers from P5 schools & yes all of them are committable.

He's good.

Talented kid. Knowing that area he’s probably Clemson bound or OSU.

Advertisement
When I think of “#1 LBer in the nation film”, I think Justin Flowe. Did not see that at all. I realize Murphy is a year younger but Troutman jumps off the screen more than this cat.

But wtf do I know, lol

Justin Flowe might be the best LB prospect I’ve seen in about 10 years. He’s a generational player. If you’re only looking for the next Justin Flowe, you’re gonna be looking for a very long time.

The political and race shît’s gonna come to an end on the board bc the people who start it and continue to start it won’t be here.

Hope that’s “woke” enough for everyone.

Advertisement
Saw him and TW play last year. He’s really good. The program he plays for has put out a lot of D1 talent over the years but their current coaching staff leaves a lot to be desired. We tried to recruit him to one of the big private programs in the area.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back