2022 CB Julian Humphrey

Advertisement
Jesus UGA needs to slip up and lose a game here. Their class is insane. they have like 22 commit and I think 10 are in the top 100 overall.
They can lose 2 games this season and it still won't matter. Trust me man, it's ridiculous.

UGA’s football recruiting budget is around 3.3-3.5 million per year. Not only is the most in college football, it is 1 million MORE than Bama which is number 2.
This. That's why them losing a game won't matter at all.

Advertisement
UGA’s football recruiting budget is around 3.3-3.5 million per year. Not only is the most in college football, it is 1 million MORE than Bama which is number 2.
That's interesting. So, what can you do with 1 million more that Bama can't do? Or what can they do that Miami can't? Just wonder what kind of budget is needed to meet needs & compete.

Pretty much all the best recruiting schools and coaches are this top 10 list, with the exception of Ohio State. Wonder why FSU still recruits well despite a bad on-field product and clueless coaches? Look at the list.
I think there are very few truly exceptional recruiters as to me that would mean recruiting well even without a big budget.

Pretty much all the best recruiting schools and coaches are this top 10 list, with the exception of Ohio State. Wonder why FSU still recruits well despite a bad on-field product and clueless coaches? Look at the list.
I think there are very few truly exceptional recruiters as to me that would mean recruiting well even without a big budget.
100% correct.

FSU despite how awful their season is, still has a #13 ranked class because they’ve spent roughly over $1.5mill+ a year for the last 3 years in recruiting.

As for schools like Oh St, Oklahoma, Texas, etc they weren’t on the list because they chose not to disclose & report the exact budget they spent for last year’s class but in the previous 2 classes they were all well over $1.4- $2mill+. Those figures are really just from the programs who make it a point to put out how much they spend every year. Schools like Notre Dame, USC, Baylor etc don’t have to disclose how much they spend because they’re private schools, but it’s been reported that they’re all over an estimated $1.25mill as well.

But I originally posted that thread way back in 2019 & have updated over the last 2 years for the specific reason to highlight one of the main sources of Miami’s recruiting issues, a sheer lack of spending.

If you’re a team that’s going to cut corners & not spend money in recruiting then you better be real good at developing talent & have a schematic advantage that levels the playing field, Miami does none of the three lol...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back