2022 CB Jonquis "JQ" Hardaway

Advertisement
@Liberty City El thoughts on Keenan Nelson?
I like Keenan, he's got a very good physical frame & fluid hips, high 4-star/borderline 5-star caliber prospect, is a pure cover corner with advanced footwork. He's a sound technician in press man, he's physical & has active hands & plays with high football IQ. He's a CB1 Field Corner all day.

We actually offered him last year in December but I doubt there's been much if any contact since then. I like him more than the 2021 CB out of Philly Tyreek Chappell.

Out of the Northeast area CB's in Philly/NJ I like Keenan the most, I have him ahead of Jaeden Gould, Keon Sabb & Jayden Bellamy.

1. Denver Harris out of Houston, he's an ELITE CB, kid has Jeffrey Okudah type upside, my absolute favorite corner in the 22 class. We offered him back in December of last year, we made his top 8 that he released in February, but I don't think there's much of a shot. He is former teammates & good friends with Corey Flagg, that could maybe help, but realistically it will be an uphill battle, Texas, LSU, Oh St & Bama will be tough to fight off in that recruitment.

2. Jaheim Singletary out of Jacksonville; the #1 ranked CB in FL, high level Ballhawk, crazy long arms & great upside, is better than Fred Davis was coming out of Trinity Christian, he's got good long speed & terrific footwork. We offered him last year as well, but not much interest if any at all. Already released his top 10 back in July, UF, UGA, Clemson, LSU, Texas, Oklahoma, FSU, Tennessee, USC & AZ St. The SEC powers hold the early lead.

3. Austin Jordan out of the Dallas area goes to Ryan Denton, Elite press man corner, best jam technique of any CB in the 22 class, terrific footwork with very good 10.9 100m track speed. The most college ready Corner outside of Denver Harris in the 22 class. Another Texas, Oklahoma, OH St lean, we haven't offered but Idk why we wouldn't. (If you search his name in the search bar you'll find the thread I already made on him.)

4. Daylen Everette out of Virginia, recently transferred to IMG, another high level Ballhawk that had 11INT's his sophomore year. Big time playmaker & instinctual high football IQ pick artist that has a great T-step & understands how to bait QB's. We offered him back in January, but Idk if there's been any contact & Idk if he'd even be interested. (I posted on him as well, just search)

5. Julian Humphrey out of Houston, probably my favorite outside of Denver Harris, his upside is crazy, needs to get a lil stronger in the weight room, but comes from good athletic stock, has very good track speed & can play real well in Press man. Has good ball skills as well. We haven't offered but we should. (I posted on him too).

6. Laterrance Welch out of Lousiana, probably the most physically gifted CB other than Denver Harris (there's a theme here lol), big physical corner with very good hip turn & press man ability. Not a speed demon per se, but fast enough & makes up for it with sound technique. Really good precise footwork. Is a classic LSU Corner that surprisingly enough doesn't have a LSU offer yet. We offered him a few months ago, he's a highly productive kid with great ball skills & high upside. As far as our chances, I mean, he's a 4-star from Lousiana, so you do the math lol. (I posted on him too).

7. Trevell Mullen, Trayvon & Tiawan's lil brother, I posted his offer already, big fan of his game & his upside especially considering the stock he comes from, he's not the physical specimen that Trayvon was & doesn't have his speed as of now. He's a tall lanky thin framed kid with very good technique, he's a technician but the question with him will be what his raw speed numbers look like. He should get faster as he gets stronger & continue to develop physically, but it's uncertain if he'll ever really be a 4.4 style blazer, he's more of a mid 4.5 kind of guy, which is still **** fast. What are our chances? Who the fck knows lol...

For the final 3, I'd say Jadarian Rhym from Valdosta (I posted on him, just search) & I like Bobby Taylor out of Katy & James Monds III from Fort Pierce. There's about 20 or so more that I'm high on as well, but not about to list every one of them.

If you're asking for my personal group of CB's I like, those are among my favorites for the 22 class, but if you're asking who I think Miami will sign or have a chance with, that's a completely different list & the answer is always up in the air because our CB recruiting is a total crap shoot. We're targeting locally Earl Little Jr, Trevel Mullen, Jacolby Spells, James Monds III & few others.

(Not blaming Rumph, please all who read this do not derail thread with Rumph discussion, that horse has been beat to death lol).

Denver Harris with a 95 yard INT return for 6, lol. They are playing Shadow Creek, few of my boys are there but tix were sold out when I went around there this morning. Also just found out Harris is little brothers with 2 people I went to Lamar with and at one point in time, was pretty close with. Kid is a stud, hopefully we are swinging our bat and can get his attention with a good season. Seems to be feeling UT a ton right now though. *He just got a 2nd INT, lol. Kid is so fvckin good bruh.

Denver Harris with a 95 yard INT return for 6, lol. They are playing Shadow Creek, few of my boys are there but tix were sold out when I went around there this morning. Also just found out Harris is little brothers with 2 people I went to Lamar with and at one point in time, was pretty close with. Kid is a stud, hopefully we are swinging our bat and can get his attention with a good season. Seems to be feeling UT a ton right now though. *He just got a 2nd INT, lol. Kid is so fvckin good bruh.

elite

Advertisement
I’m Australian, I don’t know anything, but of all the dumb preseason lists, this is up there?
Surely, they just work though the top recruits, match them to available playing time and boom there is your list.
If your top recruits from the previous season aren’t in there, then they are admitting their recruiting rankings are wrong.

I’m Australian, I don’t know anything, but of all the dumb preseason lists, this is up there?
Surely, they just work though the top recruits, match them to available playing time and boom there is your list.
If your top recruits from the previous season aren’t in there, then they are admitting their recruiting rankings are wrong.
Definitely one of the dumbest pre-season lists. People in the prediction business have a ****** life.

It's simply another lazy attempt to direct traffic to their site. And it will work because so many people love to argue over meaningless rankings

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back